Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WWE/ Sports Entertainment thread.
Bray Wyatt is back!!!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 12:19 AM)cinci4life Wrote: Bray Wyatt is back!!!

Are any of His Monsters still around?

Braun Strowman
Erick Rowan 
Luke Harper?
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 08:53 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Are any of His Monsters still around?

Braun Strowman
Erick Rowan 
Luke Harper?

Strowman is on Smackdown, Rowan not in WWE currently, and Harper died maybe 2 years ago.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 12:29 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Strowman is on Smackdown, Rowan not in WWE currently, and Harper died maybe 2 years ago.

His son is gonna wrestle a match one day and that will be a crazy moment to see.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 12:29 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Strowman is on Smackdown, Rowan not in WWE currently, and Harper died maybe 2 years ago.

Ohhh damn thats horrible news. he was pretty good in the ring too.

I havent been watching much the last few years  Got bored when Leshner was Champ and never at work.

Thanks for letting me know
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 02:59 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Ohhh damn thats horrible news. he was pretty good in the ring too.

I havent been watching much the last few years  Got bored when Leshner was Champ and never at work.

Thanks for letting me know

AEW's boss didnt know how to book the Dark Order when Luke Harper was alive and he doesnt know how to book them now that Luke is gone.

I actually think Evi Uno is a solid promo, but he just doesnt get any love from Tony Khan.
-Housh
Reply/Quote

I was super sad about Harper dying. I watched him wrestle against random people as a low card guy on Bray’s group and thought this guys actually a damn good wrestler. Then he went to AEW and seemed to get his break then ***** died.

HHH better give Bray a proper run. He was too good to get the shit stick he was stuck with. He really was a new phenom.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
New day and USOs battling right now and it’s for legacy. USOs win and they hold the record for longest reign, New Day is protecting their record.

These 2 teams are the 2 best tag teams in the world imo, with FTR 3rd.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2022, 10:22 PM)Housh Wrote: New day and USOs battling right now and it’s for legacy. USOs win and they hold the record for longest reign, New Day is protecting their record.

Scissor me daddy Housh. Well that will probably earn me a suspension.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2022, 10:22 PM)Housh Wrote: New day and USOs battling right now and it’s for legacy. USOs win and they hold the record for longest reign, New Day is protecting their record.

The Tag Team division is loaded right now in the WWE! Now only if Triple H can get the Young Bucks, FTR, and the Acclaim to the WWE!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I was a big fan of the NWWL. They should bring it back. The ring attire was top notch. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2022, 02:42 PM)J24 Wrote: The Tag Team division is loaded right now in the WWE! Now only if Triple H can get the Young Bucks, FTR, and the Acclaim to the WWE!

FTR needs to come back

AEW has no idea what they have with those 2 men
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2022, 10:21 AM)Housh Wrote: FTR needs to come back

AEW has no idea what they have with those 2 men

AEW is turning into WCW 2.0.
J24

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2022, 02:35 PM)J24 Wrote: AEW is turning into WCW 2.0.

Nice i was Hoping TNA reached that level back when they still had a lot of talent... Never seemed to take off though
Reply/Quote
https://youtu.be/CIwx4lWnsNg

Good interview on my girl Jade
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2022, 02:35 PM)J24 Wrote: AEW is turning into WCW 2.0.

It’s like any promotion really

Some ppl are being pushed heavy and some aren’t

But FTR shouldn’t be on the list of dudes not getting pushed. I tube Tony think he’s doing enough with them because they are ROH tag champs but they need to be on TV every week. Best tag team in AEW and arguably in the world and they gotta beg for TV time? Makes no sense
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Good PPV.

Sami Zayn at this point is a star. He’s one of the few pro wrestlers in either company that makes me feel like it’s real to him
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Zelina Vega tho….

Phew lord
-Housh
Reply/Quote
A+ Rumble- the Bloodline story line has been a homerun of a story line. Probably the best breakup of a faction since the shield.

A couple of thoughts
1.) Sami will beat Roman at Elimination Chamber for the WWE title.

2.) They will split the titles up for Mania.

3.) Roman will face Jey USO at WM for the tribal chief crown.
J24

Reply/Quote
I guess I'm the only one that hates Sami Zayne. Then again I haven't watched since last Wrestlemania for the most part when Brock Lesnar had another shitty match when he could have been an all time great.

Still hate Roman Reigns, but I will admit the guy works. True old school wrestling professional there. Has Sami gotten more interesting in the last year? He's always been popular and I just can't stand the dude.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote