Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WWE thread
Have not really followed wrestling since the days of Jerry Lawler, Handsome Jimmy Valiant, Dusty Rhodes, and Andre the Giant just to name a few.

And the most hated manager of all time Jimmy Hart.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2018, 05:20 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: so Taker throws John a pity match? if that match happens you know we know and john knows taker goes over but john is used to losing at wrestlemania

Ya, I’m actually not that interested in seeing a Taker/Cena match. 10 years ago, he’ll ya! But For as much as I love the Taker, just let the character RIP now.
Cena’s really aged over the course of the last two years too. When was the last really good match he’s done? Can he even carry Taker in a match anymore?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(03-01-2018, 05:36 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Ya, I’m actually not that interested in seeing a Taker/Cena match.  10 years ago, he’ll ya!  But For as much as I love the Taker, just let the character RIP now.  
Cena’s really aged over the course of the last two years too. When was the last really good match he’s done?  Can he even carry Taker in a match anymore?

really I think you hit the nail on the head... I think even a few years back before taker lost to leshnar he was being carried thru quiet a few of those matches...   with shawn and triple H.

He just hasn't been the same.  I could see last match to go out on a win.  but I think hes 23-2 now and they have the 2 in the 2 in 23-2 facing off at WM...

but 25 years is enough. 

If Cena really wanted a path to WM he could have did what Elias did... and poked the bear of braun strowman. 

Best he can hope for is a match vs bobby rude for the USA Championship. I would think.
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2018, 07:20 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: really I think you hit the nail on the head... I think even a few years back before taker lost to leshnar he was being carried thru quiet a few of those matches...   with shawn and triple H.

He just hasn't been the same.  I could see last match to go out on a win.  but I think hes 23-2 now and they have the 2 in the 2 in 23-2 facing off at WM...

but 25 years is enough. 

If Cena really wanted a path to WM he could have did what Elias did... and poked the bear of braun strowman. 

Best he can hope for is a match vs bobby rude for the USA Championship. I would think.

Taker is working out trying to get ready for another match. It's against Cena. If he's not ready, then the back up plan is Cena vs. Mysterio, who's in negotiations with WWE for a return. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2018, 02:12 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Taker is working out trying to get ready for another match. It's against Cena. If he's not ready, then the back up plan is Cena vs. Mysterio, who's in negotiations with WWE for a return. 

I've heard this too. 

Gotta admit, I'm not that excited for that match either......I really don't know what match makes the most sense for Cena at this point. He's just been so good for so long that even a match against Mysterio is kind of a let down.  Maybe its just me.
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(03-01-2018, 05:36 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Ya, I’m actually not that interested in seeing a Taker/Cena match.  10 years ago, he’ll ya!  But For as much as I love the Taker, just let the character RIP now.  
Cena’s really aged over the course of the last two years too. When was the last really good match he’s done?  Can he even carry Taker in a match anymore?

He just had a good match with AJ on Smackdown. 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2018, 05:15 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: He just had a good match with AJ on Smackdown. 

Was it? I dont watch much Smackdown anymore so I gotta take your word on that. I think he still has it, but ‘it’ is coming harder to come by for him.

Reply/Quote
(03-02-2018, 10:56 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I've heard this too. 

Gotta admit, I'm not that excited for that match either......I really don't know what match makes the most sense for Cena at this point. He's just been so good for so long that even a match against Mysterio is kind of a let down.  Maybe its just me.

Why not Cena vs Orton one more time.   The World titles are already booked for WM so he cant get his 17th there I wouldn't think.

I haven't finished smackdown yet but I'm 100% sure cena loses to AJ styles. keeping him out of the fatal 5 way at fastlane.

So now I'm still thinking the US Championship with either rude or orton (or maybe both) will be his WM match.

Ray Mystro hasn't been in WWE for a while cause he kept failing drug test. be interesting to see his return but zero build up for the match to get excited about
Reply/Quote
Well Cena won that match which was very suprising.. But I doubt he gets thru the 6 way match as the winner.
Reply/Quote
I'm not going to be able to watch Fastlane this weekend.  Anyone who can, could you put up your highlights and lowlights of the event?

Reply/Quote
(03-07-2018, 10:49 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I'm not going to be able to watch Fastlane this weekend.  Anyone who can, could you put up your highlights and lowlights of the event?

Will do!!
J24

Reply/Quote
(03-01-2018, 07:20 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: really I think you hit the nail on the head... I think even a few years back before taker lost to leshnar he was being carried thru quiet a few of those matches...   with shawn and triple H.

but 25 years is enough. 

(03-02-2018, 02:12 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Taker is working out trying to get ready for another match. It's against Cena. If he's not ready, then the back up plan is Cena vs. Mysterio, who's in negotiations with WWE for a return. 

(03-02-2018, 06:05 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Why not Cena vs Orton one more time.   The World titles are already booked for WM so he cant get his 17th there I wouldn't think.

I haven't finished smackdown yet but I'm 100% sure cena loses to AJ styles. keeping him out of the fatal 5 way at fastlane.

So now I'm still thinking the US Championship with either rude or orton (or maybe both) will be his WM match.

Ray Mystro hasn't been in WWE for a while cause he kept failing drug test. be interesting to see his return but zero build up for the match to get excited about

Is the state of the product REALLY that bad that they need to take 40/50 year olds out of retirement, to generate buzz?

I mean, TNA/Impact has turned into a low-budget joke of sorts, but their product is not bad for what they are and they are really getting a good influx of young talent and the crossovers from AAA...

And I don't even watch wrestling anymore! lol
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2018, 10:52 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Is the state of the product REALLY that bad that they need to take 40/50 year olds out of retirement, to generate buzz?

I mean, TNA/Impact has turned into a low-budget joke of sorts, but their product is not bad for what they are and they are really getting a good influx of young talent and the crossovers from AAA...

And I don't even watch wrestling anymore! lol

The new guys don't have the mic skills of the golden era.. with rock, stone cold, Jericho  etc...   (they still bring Jericho around too)

TNA is probly my favorite overall before their new format... Again they went back to the 4 sided ring.. and now half the matches seem to be from other locations not all with good filming equipment
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2018, 01:42 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: The new guys don't have the mic skills of the golden era.. with rock, stone cold, Jericho  etc...   (they still bring Jericho around too)

TNA is probly my favorite overall before their new format... Again they went back to the 4 sided ring.. and now half the matches seem to be from other locations not all with good filming equipment

Yeah it looks like an early ROH/the amateurs you see on Botchamania.

But at least the wrestling product is not bad; Taya Valkyrie is absolutely gorgeous too, IMO, so I may tune in just to watch her.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2018, 05:25 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Yeah it looks like an early ROH/the amateurs you see on Botchamania.

But at least the wrestling product is not bad; Taya Valkyrie is absolutely gorgeous too, IMO, so I may tune in just to watch her.

She is but I still miss velvet sky  lol
Reply/Quote
I cant believe WWE is doing a hardy compound match.... I thought that was TNA type level sure but WWE? man they are reaching nowadays..
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2018, 10:21 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: I cant believe WWE is doing a hardy compound match....   I thought that was TNA type level sure but WWE? man they are reaching nowadays..
WWE already did a Wyatt compound match 2 years ago against the New Day. It was pretty cool. 
J24

Reply/Quote
I hate that WWE keeps pushing Reigns. He's a decent enough wrestler but he's so freaking boring and his mic skills are lame which is a damn shame because his cousin is the freaking Rock who is arguably the best dude on the mic ever.

Reply/Quote
Daniel Bryan was finally cleared by the WWE to wrestle again and that makes me quite happy.

Reply/Quote
Bump back to top :andy:
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote