Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WWE thread
(03-29-2018, 12:26 AM)Bryan Wrote: Daniel Bryan was finally cleared by the WWE to wrestle again and that makes me quite happy.

Not sure it's smart for him but he knows the risk I am sure. Huge break for the WWE sets them up for a Bryan Miz WM main event. Next year at WM 35.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2018, 04:17 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Not sure it's smart for him but he knows the risk I am sure. Huge break for the WWE sets them up for a Bryan Miz WM main event. Next year at WM 35.

yeah apparently miz's baby is due right around WM so chances are he loses the belt there to get some vacation time
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2018, 10:09 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: yeah apparently miz's baby is due right around WM so chances are he loses the belt there to get some vacation time
Thwy had the baby last week

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2018, 10:43 AM)Storer50 Wrote: Thwy had the baby last week

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

oh nice   I'm a little behind as still unpacking the house and wife is in hospital  so I kinda watched that last raw at 5x speed
Reply/Quote
hey they actually fired those 2 clowns on smackdown
Reply/Quote
didn't catch raw yet did undertaker respond?
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2018, 11:03 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: didn't catch raw yet did undertaker respond?

No, nothing yet. Apparently he’s going to attack Cena, while he’s in the crowd, at WM to set up an impromptu no holds barred type, falls count anywhere match at ‘mania. ??? I don’t know. A match that’s pretty quick. If it even happens, I’ll be mildly surprised. I just can’t see the creative team putting this much time into this without anything happening.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-04-2018, 11:25 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: No, nothing yet.  Apparently he’s going to attack Cena, while he’s in the crowd, at WM to set up an impromptu no holds barred type, falls count anywhere match at ‘mania.  ???  I don’t know.  A match that’s pretty quick. If it even happens, I’ll be mildly surprised.  I just can’t see the creative team putting this much time into this without anything happening.

Its like mothball mania.......

HHH
Stephanie McMahon
Shan 'o Mac
Daniel byrant
Kurt Angle

Maybe Undertaker.

I hope Cena has to sit the whole 5 hours in the stands..
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2018, 11:59 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Its like mothball mania.......

HHH
Stephanie McMahon
Shan 'o Mac
Daniel byrant
Kurt Angle

Maybe Undertaker.

I hope Cena has to sit the whole 5 hours in the stands..

I would add the Rock to that list too. I really, really wish the Rhonda Rousey storyline will fade away fast. I can’t stand that woman going back to her UFC days.
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
What was the point to the last match unbelievably bad just plain bad.
J24

Reply/Quote
(04-09-2018, 01:29 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: What was the point to the last match unbelievably bad just plain bad.

who was the last match?
Reply/Quote
What a dud of a ‘mania. Severely deficient in a lot of matches. When your best match is RR in her first match ever, it’s a sad state of affairs. I have it a C-. It could have been sooo much better but every match just sucked.

Reply/Quote
(04-09-2018, 01:39 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: What a dud of a ‘mania.  Severely deficient in a lot of matches.  When your best match is RR in her first match ever, it’s a sad state of affairs. I have it a C-.  It could have been sooo much better but every match just sucked.

AJ Winning and....  And the Original YES movement being back helps...

Don't understand brock still having the title...   Its what sucks the most about WWE right now a invisible champion that never comes to work.       Raw is losing me....  Smackdown continues to be pretty good though.

Do you guys watch thru the WWE network? if so does the 9.99 include the PPVs or do you play a little extra when those roll around?
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2018, 02:49 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: AJ Winning and....  And the Original YES movement being back helps...

Don't understand brock still having the title...   Its what sucks the most about WWE right now a invisible champion that never comes to work.       Raw is losing me....  Smackdown continues to be pretty good though.

Do you guys watch thru the WWE network? if so does the 9.99 include the PPVs or do you play a little extra when those roll around?

I got some friends that have the Network. One of them always has a PPV party that I go too. I don’t think they pay extra. In fact I think they have a way to pirate it off each other so they are all in one account. How they do that I don’t know.......I just stop over and drink their beer. :). Don’t ask, don’t tell.

Reply/Quote
(04-09-2018, 03:10 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I got some friends that have the Network. One of them always has a PPV party that I go too.  I don’t think they pay extra.  In fact I think they have a way to pirate it off each other so they are all in one account. How they do that I don’t know.......I just stop over and drink their beer.  :). Don’t ask, don’t tell.

probly like Netflix were you can use it on so many devices at once...  
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2018, 11:29 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: who was the last match?

Lesnar and Reigns
J24

Reply/Quote
Reigns got bloodied up. Not sure if it was scripted or not, but blood was pouring outta his forehead. 

Reply/Quote
(04-10-2018, 02:22 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Reigns got bloodied up. Not sure if it was scripted or not, but blood was pouring outta his forehead. 

for sure thought he would have taken the belt... I guess leshnar didn't agree.

maybe in the cage match within the next month.
Reply/Quote
loved the one last kick to the ass and out the door for sami and kevin.

Didn't see Bobby Lashley coming... I Like it... I guess he ran from TNA with Brian Cage being the new Better Big man there.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2018, 12:21 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: loved the one last kick to the ass and out the door for sami and kevin.

Didn't see Bobby Lashley coming... I Like it... I guess he ran from TNA with Brian Cage being the new Better Big man there.

Those two are coming back.  They ain't done yet. 

Glad they kept Paige.  I hated seeing her have to retire from in ring work, but because she is so good on the mic, I was hoping they would find a place for her somewhere. 

maybe I'm one of a few, but I'm not really all that excited to see Lashley back.  He didn't do anything for me back then, he didn't do anything for me in TnA, and I doubt if he'll do anything for me now. 

Reply/Quote