Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Wagner Leader Killed in Plane Crash
I had to pop in just to post this since no one had, yet. Wagner boss Yevgeny Prigozhin listed in Russian plane crash with no survivors. The plane's flight path was between St. Petersburg and Moscow.

[Image: south-park-officer-barbrady-nothing-to-s...bxy9n7.gif]
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
Saw this coming the second they stopped marching on Moscow. Not sure how he didn't?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The only thing surprising about this is that he didn't fall out of a high story window. You have to give Putin credit, he kills his enemies on a Stalin level of scale and efficiency. Probably equals him as a true sociopath as well.
Reply/Quote
It's the whole Wagner commanders who have been killed. Nobody's going to miss them. Crazy country. They understand only strenghth and corruption nothing else.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Damn. That's some Pablo Escobar shit right there.
Reply/Quote
Putin is a Stalin fanboi, confirmed.
Reply/Quote
Last I heard today they had not verified he was on the plane.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Just like Epstein, Prigozhin didn't kill himself. Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Ray Charles could see this one coming.
Reply/Quote
I am still uncertain whether to be happy a demonstrably awful person is no more, or to be taken aback that the one somewhat serious Putin adversary is gone.

Plane crash sure is something new though. My money was on polonium.
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2023, 09:28 AM)hollodero Wrote: I am still uncertain whether to be happy a demonstrably awful person is no more, or to be taken aback that the one somewhat serious Putin adversary is gone.

No high windows in Belarus?  Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Good riddance.

Sucks for the other 9 people on the plane, but you wouldn't have found me in the same time zone as Prigohzin after the mutiny.
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2023, 11:18 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: Good riddance.

Sucks for the other 9 people on the plane, but you wouldn't have found me in the same time zone as Prigohzin after the mutiny.

I believe they were all higher ups in Wagner, so nothing to be upset about there either.
Reply/Quote
Woohoo.

Freaking monsters
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2023, 09:28 AM)hollodero Wrote: I am still uncertain whether to be happy a demonstrably awful person is no more, or to be taken aback that the one somewhat serious Putin adversary is gone.

Let's not jump to conclusions everyone. 

Putin has ordered an investigation into the causes.

I'm withholding judgment until all the facts are in. 

( LMAO)
Reply/Quote
[Image: just-when-I-thought-I-was-out.gif]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2023, 02:57 PM)Dill Wrote: Let's not jump to conclusions everyone. 

Putin has ordered an investigation into the causes.

I'm withholding judgment until all the facts are in. 

( LMAO)

No need to wait. Christopher Steele confirmed that Prigozhin has VHS tapes of Putin being pee'd on by hookers, and Rachel Maddow has his tax returns too. This is 100% true. 

( Wink)
Reply/Quote