Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wagner goes with Rams over Ravens
All pro LB Bobby Wagner signed a 5 year50 million contract with incentives to 65 million total. He is 31 years old. The news for us it he was outbid by the Rams and the Rams continue to be aggressive signing pieces get them back to the Super Bowl.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2022, 06:36 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: All pro LB Bobby Wagner signed a 5 year50 million contract with incentives to 65 million total. He is 31 years old. The news for us it he was outbid by the Rams and the Rams continue to be aggressive signing pieces get them back to the Super Bowl.

I'm glad the Rams got him over Baltimore. He's a great LB, don't want to face him twice a year.

Not too worried about the Rams reloading. They are a one and done. Sure they signed Allen Robinson and Bobby Wagner. But they have lost Sony Michel, OBJ, Robert Woods, Whitworth, Austin Corbett, Von Miller, Sebastian Joeseph-Day, Okoronkwo, Hekker. They also don't pick until the 3rd round in the draft. We still have a good 2 year window for our 1st Superbowl!
Reply/Quote
I do think the Rams are still favorites to get back to the Super Bowl, but if we can get back, I think we will be the better team this time around and on a neutral field.

Glad Ravens lost a second defensive player that wanted, Smith and now Wagner.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2022, 12:19 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I do think the Rams are still favorites to get back to the Super Bowl, but if we can get back, I think we will be the better team this time around and on a neutral field.

Glad Ravens lost a second defensive player that wanted, Smith and now Wagner.

Cardinals will win the Super Bowl because that's apparently how the NFL is now... 

Super Bowl in Tampa? Tampa wins.
Super Bowl in LA? LA wins.
Super Bowl in Arizona? We will see.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
https://twitter.com/jasminelwatkins/status/1509612388475150339?s=21
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2022, 05:50 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Cardinals will win the Super Bowl because that's apparently how the NFL is now... 

Good point

We need a domed stadium, then we can host a Super Bowl

Reply/Quote
(04-03-2022, 09:57 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Good point

We need a domed stadium, then we can host a Super Bowl

Or be NY. Remember when they used to say they couldn’t have Super Bowls in cold weather cities?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(04-03-2022, 05:37 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Or be NY. Remember when they used to say they couldn’t have Super Bowls in cold weather cities?

Ahem, that Super Bowl was played in New Jersey.
Reply/Quote
In all honesty, maybe the Rams over paid. Living in the Pacific Northwest, he was probably the only seahawk, I could pull for. He isn't what he used to be.
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2022, 11:16 PM)sandwedge Wrote: In all honesty, maybe the Rams over paid. Living in the Pacific Northwest, he was probably the only seahawk, I could pull for. He isn't what he used to be.

Looking at his contract, it appears to really be a 3 year deal worth around 20 million, the 5 year and 50 million is just a smoke screen adding more years to a deal the player will never see the final payout.

Reply/Quote
(04-02-2022, 05:50 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Cardinals will win the Super Bowl because that's apparently how the NFL is now... 

From 0 in 50 years to 3 in a row?
Reply/Quote