Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wait a Minute.. Leave Bengals out of your Excuse!
I couldn't believe what I was reading when I saw an article on this clown earlier today. Like WTF.....you realize you started JP Losman at QB? You sucked too!

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Great article on this:
https://sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/bills-gm-brandon-beane-takes-shot-at-bengals-dont-want-to-have-to-suck-bad-enough-to-have-to-get-jamarr-chase-234537689.html
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2023, 01:21 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: rookie deals do help a lot its why drafting is so important

And we will be losing some players this offseason

I took it as he was alluding as to how sorry of a team the Bengals must have been, in order to be lucky enough to amass the amount of top end talent in back to back years the way they did.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2023, 02:11 PM)jj22 Wrote: I don't know why you so triggered. If I knew what I said to trigger you, I'd surely keep it in mind to continue to say here and there in future threads to get you this worked up again. But I can't remember because I don't care and didn't care to hear your thoughts on me, thoughts you've clearly been itching to share. Anyway, to everyone else who is discussing Beanes comments and not somehow trying to come for me. Carry on. He is getting slammed on Social Media as well. 

As for Leonard. It's a new era. You living in the past with the players you brought up and decided to slam MB for. This is a Championship team rather you like it (or me saying it) or not.

Don’t mind TLL he’s got a chip. Too bad because he’s pretty savvy but jaded.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
I don't remember ever having any issues with TLL, so not sure where all that came from, but I've taken note.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Beane woke up Monday morning having to look ahead. Von Miller he gave a 6 year 120 million contract. They still didn’t make the AFC Championship much less the SB and were favorites. He was obviously triggered and jealous of Cincy’s morning LOL. He should have … if just had to… say Cincy has done very well drafting with their opportunities. We are going to need to be on target in the draft and FA. We have some cap limitations and we are going to have to work our butts off to improve this team and plan to starting tomorrow. Instead he came off as sour grapes.

Reply/Quote
Dude talks like they've been a dynasty while we've still been stuck in the '90s. They were 6-10 in 2018 just like us.

No question, we hit the jackpot with Burrow. The stars finally aligned for us and we landed the perfect quarterback. So Josh Allen is suddenly chopped liver? He talks like the Chase pick was a slam-dunk like Burrow, but most people had us taking Sewell to protect Burrow.

And it's not like those two players are the whole picture. Higgins and Boyd are key 2nd round picks. We didn't dump a big chunk of our cap into one star DE. We drafted and developed one quality guy and we were able to bookend him with another quality guy at a decent price.

The Bengals have been mocked for their preference for developing their own draft picks, but that has more to do with their success then "sucking enough to get Chase." People here often crave those splashy free agent deals but now that they're augmenting their home grown talent with good value free agents that's proving to be the better path.
Reply/Quote
Last I checked he had Josh Allen on a rookie contract for years. Why didn’t he win a championship then???
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2023, 02:23 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I took it as he was alluding as to how sorry of a team the Bengals must have been, in order to be lucky enough to amass the amount of top end talent in back to back years the way they did.

Well...   Those were tough years to watch for sure.
Reply/Quote
I found the "we pay Diggs top dollar" comment interesting. Perhaps he was making a point to his own player that you aren't Chase and we have to overpay you.

Strange comments overall though by the GM. Maybe he's feeling heat from ownership about another playoff loss?
Reply/Quote
What exactly did he say that was wrong? For a fanbase that doesn't care about the outside noise, this fanbase sure seems to get all lathered up about it.

It's easy to grow bitter after years of ineptitude, but things are different now. Learn not to cling to things just to raise your ire.
Reply/Quote
The dead-cap difference between Joe Burrow-Ja’Marr Chase contracts and Josh Allen-Stefon Diggs is only 12million. Not really all that much overall. Let this sore loser act all out of sorts for this…maybe his team should have come prepared.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2023, 03:41 PM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: What exactly did he say that was wrong?  For a fanbase that doesn't care about the outside noise, this fanbase sure seems to get all lathered up about it.

It's easy to grow bitter after years of ineptitude, but things are different now.  Learn not to cling to things just to raise your ire.

Well......he could've drafted Jefferson instead of giving up a first for Diggs, for starters..... I'm not mad, but he's a dumbass.  Don't point to us sucking as your excuse. He could have a star wideout on a rookie deal himself, but he's a dumbass, so.....

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2023, 01:21 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: rookie deals do help a lot its why drafting is so important

And we will be losing some players this offseason

So will he.....

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2023, 03:43 PM)Wyche Wrote: Well......he could've drafted Jefferson instead of giving up a first for Diggs, for starters..... I'm not mad, but he's a dumbass.  Don't point to us sucking as your excuse. He could have a star wideout on a rookie deal himself, but he's a dumbass, so.....

It's fair to critique any statement, so that's no biggie.  Just seems as a whole Bengals fans have been sore winners this far.  Seems too many are out seeking dragons (disses) to slay.  I think over time it will improve, but who knows?
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2023, 03:41 PM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: What exactly did he say that was wrong? For a fanbase that doesn't care about the outside noise, this fanbase sure seems to get all lathered up about it.

It's easy to grow bitter after years of ineptitude, but things are different now. Learn not to cling to things just to raise your ire.

Well his fan base is blistering him

Reply/Quote

via GIPHY

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2023, 03:41 PM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: What exactly did he say that was wrong?  For a fanbase that doesn't care about the outside noise, this fanbase sure seems to get all lathered up about it.

It's easy to grow bitter after years of ineptitude, but things are different now.  Learn not to cling to things just to raise your ire.

Bills deserve to be called at out at every chance.  Trash organization, trash fans and trash city.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2023, 01:32 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Really starting to dislike the Bills. They are coming off as a whiny, entitled team when in fact they have won or done nothing to deserve it.

Between Allen, Diggs, and now their GM...I'm over them. The team and especially the QB have been overrated for years now.
Bills GM "I never want to suck bad enough to get Chase...."
Bengals and Bills since 2012 
Bengals 103-103-3
Bills 108-101

Not much Difference except we have been to the Superbowl in that stretch.
Not to mention that Buffalo, while having the best team in the NFL for most of those years, had a really easy division to play in.
They play with Pitt and Baltimore in that stretch and we go to East Im guessing we would have better record.

Im glad we kicked their ass right in front of all these people now.
Reply/Quote
It’s not fair that he never had Josh on a rookie contract. Would have won a Super Bowl for sure if he had.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote