Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waiting for Pac Mans apology....
(01-15-2016, 09:49 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: And I'll bet that he still doesn't get that, everything else aside, he cost them the game. 

In his mind Porter and Shazier should've been flagged, Burfict shouldn't have, and Brown flopped. 
Even if ALL of that is true, it is far less likely that the Bengals lose that game if he just keeps his cool and doesn't bump the ref. 

Kudos to Jeremy Hill, he took the blame. You don't see him whining about calls, non calls, and singing....er, I mean acting jobs. 

troll on troller. you won the battle yet lost the war. AB ruled out of sunday's game. ben hobbled. you made the playoffs yet again to do the same as the bengals. no splitting hairs here. suck it.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 09:49 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Kudos to Jeremy Hill, he took the blame. You don't see him whining about calls, non calls, and singing....er, I mean acting jobs. 

And he's the guy most likely to be cut.  No place in CIN for class and accountability.  Tough call, though - he's a loser you'd want to keep to provide leadership for losing, but he doesn't point fingers.  It's 50/50.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 04:52 AM)WildCat Wrote: troll on troller. you won the battle yet lost the war. AB ruled out of sunday's game. ben hobbled. you made the playoffs yet again to do the same as the bengals. no splitting hairs here. suck it.

"The man who puts on his armor should not brag. It's the man who lives to take it off who has the right to brag."

Kings 20:11
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 04:52 AM)WildCat Wrote: you made the playoffs yet again to do the same as the bengals.

Wait, how could the Steelers "do the same as the Bengals" if they won a playoff game?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 10:50 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Wait, how could the Steelers "do the same as the Bengals" if they won a playoff game?

Dammit, was hoping someone wouldn't notice that.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 04:52 AM)WildCat Wrote: troll on troller. 

When you can't dispute facts and don't fit your twisted narrative, resort to calling someone a troll. 
Nicely done. 
[Image: 12417656_10208481126928364_5227831409754...e=5702BE1D]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 04:52 AM)WildCat Wrote: you won the battle yet lost the war. AB ruled out of sunday's game. ben hobbled. you made the playoffs yet again to do the same as the bengals. no splitting hairs here. suck it.

Ah the loser mentality of the defeated. 
Don't you know that the objective is to play as long as possible? 
You'd trade Pac Man and Burficts health in a minute if it meant beating Pittsburgh and playing in New England today. 
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 04:52 AM)WildCat Wrote: you won the battle yet lost the war. AB ruled out of sunday's game. ben hobbled. you made the playoffs yet again to do the same as the bengals. no splitting hairs here. suck it.

Ah the loser mentality of the defeated. 
Don't you know that the objective is to play as long as possible? 
You'd trade Pac Man and Burficts health in a minute if it meant beating Puttsburgh and playing in New England today. 
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 10:44 AM)GMDino Wrote: "The man who puts on his armor should not brag. It's the man who lives to take it off who has the right to brag."

Kings 20:11

Good point, but only if you live (and can remove the armor by yourself) and can fight the next fight. Brown's head now becomes a bigger target for every NFL team in the future as once concussed future concussions are more likely. The Steeler's won the battle, but likely lost the war again this year. The Bengals just plain lost. The NFL won because they got great ratings and can continue to lie about how they care so much about player safety (Burfict hit) while ignoring the hazier hit. I had a conversation with an attorney yesterday about the Gio hit. He suggested fans may want to consider a class action lawsuit against Shazier and the NFL as he believes the CBA prevents Gio from doing it. His point was not to win, but to bring exposure to Shazier and to the NFL for ignoring a helmet to helmet hit. It was an interesting idea.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 12:56 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Good point, but only if you live to remove it by yourself and can fight the next fight. Brown's head now becomes a bigger target for every NFL team in the future as once concussed future concussions are more likely. The Steeler's won the battle, but likely lost the war again this year. The Bengals just plain lost. The NFL won because they got great ratings and can continue to lie about how they care so much about player safety (Burfict hit) while ignoring the hazier hit. I had a conversation with an attorney yesterday about the Gio hit. He suggested fans may want to consider a class action lawsuit against Shazier and the NFL as he believes the CBA prevents Gio from doing it. His point was not to win, but to bring exposure to Shazier and to the NFL for ignoring a helmet to helmet hit. It was an interesting idea.

Just curious. ...
What loss would be the basis of the litigation ?
Cost of tickets ?
Emotional strife ?
Broken televisions ?
Stroke/heart attack ?

Also.... is your attorney friend willing to represent for free ?
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 01:02 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Just curious. ...
What loss would be the basis of the litigation ?
Cost of tickets ?
Emotional strife ?
Broken televisions ?
Stroke/heart attack ?

Also.... is your attorney friend willing to represent for free ?

It is not his area of expertise, but he is going to make some calls. Yes, the suit would be based on the emotional strife heaved on Bengals and NFL fans by the league ignoring the rules and suing part time unqualified officials. It would also be centered around representing all NFL players who were concussed and no flags thrown and no punishment after the plays were reviewed. His thought process is to expose the NFL as a fraud and to also remove their exemption.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 12:56 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Good point, but only if you live (and can remove the armor by yourself) and can fight the next fight. Brown's head now becomes a bigger target for every NFL team in the future as once concussed future concussions are more likely. The Steeler's won the battle, but likely lost the war again this year. The Bengals just plain lost. The NFL won because they got great ratings and can continue to lie about how they care so much about player safety (Burfict hit) while ignoring the hazier hit. I had a conversation with an attorney yesterday about the Gio hit. He suggested fans may want to consider a class action lawsuit against Shazier and the NFL as he believes the CBA prevents Gio from doing it. His point was not to win, but to bring exposure to Shazier and to the NFL for ignoring a helmet to helmet hit. It was an interesting idea.

Mellow

(01-16-2016, 01:30 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is not his area of expertise, but he is going to make some calls. Yes, the suit would be based on the emotional strife heaved on Bengals and NFL fans by the league ignoring the rules and suing part time unqualified officials. It would also be centered around representing all NFL players who were concussed and no flags thrown and no punishment after the plays were reviewed. His thought process is to expose the NFL as a fraud and to also remove their exemption.

Hilarious
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 01:30 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is not his area of expertise, but he is going to make some calls. Yes, the suit would be based on the emotional strife heaved on Bengals and NFL fans by the league ignoring the rules and suing part time unqualified officials. It would also be centered around representing all NFL players who were concussed and no flags thrown and no punishment after the plays were reviewed. His thought process is to expose the NFL as a fraud and to also remove their exemption.

I suppose they could possibly look to the Seahawks fans, for extra support. 
Cool
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 12:56 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Good point, but only if you live (and can remove the armor by yourself) and can fight the next fight. Brown's head now becomes a bigger target for every NFL team in the future as once concussed future concussions are more likely. The Steeler's won the battle, but likely lost the war again this year. The Bengals just plain lost. The NFL won because they got great ratings and can continue to lie about how they care so much about player safety (Burfict hit) while ignoring the hazier hit. I had a conversation with an attorney yesterday about the Gio hit. He suggested fans may want to consider a class action lawsuit against Shazier and the NFL as he believes the CBA prevents Gio from doing it. His point was not to win, but to bring exposure to Shazier and to the NFL for ignoring a helmet to helmet hit. It was an interesting idea.

Holy shit....I am now convinced that you and everyone you know are ********.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:45 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Holy shit....I am now convinced that you and everyone you know are ********.

LOL..tough insult from an internet NOBODY. I may have trouble sleeping tonight Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 11:41 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: LOL..tough insult from an internet NOBODY. I may have trouble sleeping tonight Hilarious

That was an observation...not an insult.  The simple minded always sleep well.

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 11:41 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: LOL..tough insult from an internet NOBODY. I may have trouble sleeping tonight Hilarious

Mellow

(01-15-2016, 03:06 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: He did what Ben did with the woman, he is paying her off as that is what guilty people do, pay for their mistakes.

(01-15-2016, 03:19 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I have no idea if Jones apologized, but my guess is yes or his outcome would have been more than financial retribution.? since you are the media police did Ray Lewis apologize for being involved in a murder to the victim's family? Did Ben apologize to the hundreds of women he sexually molested?

(01-15-2016, 04:02 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: How do you know? I would say odds are he has based on his reputation, he is that much of a douchebag.

(01-15-2016, 04:04 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You quoted a post about Jones involvement and possible apology over the strip club incident. Your reading comprehension today sucks.

(01-15-2016, 06:14 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: This is far from over as the NFL jobbed the Bengals slapping Porter and Munchak on the hand and nothing for Shazier. Next year is going to be a blood bath, I said it before this year and I was correct. 2016 may make 2015 look like a grade school contest. Who will be hurt in 2016 and cost their team as this is where this is headed, it is far from other. The NFL continues to chit on every Bengal and their fan so they have no other recourse than to legally see their own retribution between the lines.

Mellow

Rock On
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 11:50 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: That was an observation...not an insult.  The simple minded always sleep well.
Then you must never wake up but a few minutes each day to post on a opposing team's message board. Jut an observation

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 11:57 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Then you must never wake up but a few minutes each day to post on a opposing team's message board. Jut an observation

Lol...even your observations are ******** as one only needs to review time stamps on my posts to see how dumb you are.... Wink

Also, observations are never written in a way that implies a hypothetical.  But we have already established your retardation soooooo.....

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 12:01 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Lol...even your observations are ******** as one only needs to review time stamps on my posts to see how dumb you are.... Wink

Also, observations are never written in a way that implies a hypothetical.  But we have already established your retardation soooooo.....

Have at it INTERNET NOBODY

Reply/Quote