Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waiver Claim- OL Isaiah Prince
Bengals claim Dolphins 6th round pick OT Isaiah Prince. Prince, 6'7" and 310lbs age 22, was a 3 year starter at mostly right tackle for The Ohio State Buckeyes. He played in 4 games this year. The Dolphins were hoping to sign him to the PS

The corresponding move was placing S and KR Brandon Wilson on IR with a broken hand. Brandon has been one of the bright spots this season.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2019, 06:20 PM)pally Wrote: Bengals claim Dolphins 6th round pick OT Isaiah Prince. Prince, 6'7" and 310lbs age 22, was a 3 year starter at mostly right tackle for The Ohio State Buckeyes. He played in 4 games this year. The Dolphins were hoping to sign him to the PS

The corresponding move was placing S and KR Brandon Wilson on IR with a broken hand. Brandon has been one of the bright spots this season.

Bobby Hart is officially on notice...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
No need to draft a Tackle at 3 now if we end up there. LOL (Bengals logic)

How about Wilson going to IR? Talk about snakebit.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2019, 07:38 PM)jason Wrote: Bobby Hart is officially on notice...

He should be. Hell, he shouldn't even be here. He should be working at a subway station turnstiling. He was asked once if he wanted to go for a run around the block. He said, "What's a block?"  Hilarious

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He is terrible. One of the worst pass blocking tackles I can remember at OSU
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2019, 06:20 PM)pally Wrote: Bengals claim Dolphins 6th round pick OT Isaiah Prince.  Prince, 6'7" and 310lbs age 22, was a 3 year starter at mostly right tackle for The Ohio State Buckeyes.  He played in 4 games this year. The Dolphins were hoping to sign him to the PS

The corresponding move was placing S and KR Brandon Wilson on IR with a broken hand.  Brandon has been one of the bright spots this season.

OH GOD NO!!! This guy might be an upgrade to what we have now but I doubt it! He SUCKED at OSU!!! At least 5 penalties a game for being offsides and held every body he could!!!

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2019, 07:38 PM)jason Wrote: Bobby Hart is officially on notice...

(12-06-2019, 08:02 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: He should be. Hell, he shouldn't even be here. He should be working at a subway station turnstiling. He was asked once if he wanted to go for a run around the block. He said, "What's a block?"  Hilarious

Taylor spoke highly of Hart and wanted him resigned. We all laughed, but we should have cried. It was telling of the season to come.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2019, 09:17 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Taylor spoke highly of Hart and wanted him resigned. We all laughed, but we should have cried. It was telling of the season to come.

Yea, I'm thinking that was more FO after Troy said "Who else is gonna play RT?". Then they were looking hard at tackles at the top of the second round last year but their was a run on them so they traded down.

Edit: To the OP I'm glad they are attacking the depth at OT that is probably their worst position group. I remember Prince as a great run blocker that finishes strong he has that edge to him, but he had problems in pass pro always getting to high and losing leverage.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2019, 08:19 PM)michaelsean Wrote: He is terrible. One of the worst pass blocking tackles I can remember at OSU

Fits the mold Troy Blackburn is looking for.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2019, 06:20 PM)pally Wrote: Bengals claim Dolphins 6th round pick OT Isaiah Prince.  Prince, 6'7" and 310lbs age 22, was a 3 year starter at mostly right tackle for The Ohio State Buckeyes.  He played in 4 games this year. The Dolphins were hoping to sign him to the PS

The corresponding move was placing S and KR Brandon Wilson on IR with a broken hand.  Brandon has been one of the bright spots this season.

It's like crappy Ohio State OL are Pokemon to Duke Tobin.  Gotta catch 'em all.
Reply/Quote
This is obviously an attempt to gain more intel on Chase Young. Ninja
Reply/Quote
You can't find OT's at Walmart. But, this guy went to OSU...so Troy Blackburn literally may have ran into him in Walmart!
Reply/Quote
Isaiah Prince sucks 100% Donkey Balls! I thought we scraped the bottom of the barrel with Bobby Hart. I laughed when someone actually wasted a pick on him, thought sure he would've went undrafted. Everytime Prince went up against Taco Charlton in college, Taco made Isaiah his *****. I'd rather they signed a tackling dummy than this joke.
Reply/Quote
Come on! It's not everyday that you get a chance to sign a guy with a PFF rating of 45.6 on 70 snaps!
Reply/Quote
Other OSU guys:

Michael Jordan - PFF Grade 35.1 on 350 snaps. 6 sacks allowed. 5 penalties.
Billy Price - PFF grade 39.9 on 478 snaps. 2 sacks allowed. 3 penalties. Pancaked numerous times.

Price is the best of the OSU lineman on our team!
Reply/Quote
... why would anybody want to sign this guy? Just... why!?

I’m honestly asking, why??
Reply/Quote
Prince is not a good football player, and I doubt he sees much action.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2019, 08:56 PM)RASCAL Wrote: OH GOD NO!!! This guy might be an upgrade to what we have now but I doubt it! He SUCKED at OSU!!! At least 5 penalties a game for being offsides and held every body he could!!!

He might be an upgrade? If Isaiah Prince is even remotely better than what we have then that’s good; I’ll even accept incremental improvement at this point.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2019, 12:48 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: You can't find OT's at Walmart. But, this guy went to OSU...so Troy Blackburn literally may have ran into him in Walmart!

It was Aldi.  Definitely Aldi, on the 1st of tha month.  

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I think this guy could take boobie harts job
Reply/Quote