Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walking Dead Season 6 Trailer

For those of you who watch this show what do you think?
Reply/Quote
Oh man...

That looks INSANE!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
This world is gonna need Rick Grimes.
Reply/Quote
Thanks OP, I hadn't caught that trailer yet. I can't believe we have to wait until October.

Anyone have any guesses on which main character doesn't make it through the season?
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2015, 11:31 AM)MoneyCityManiac Wrote: Thanks OP, I hadn't caught that trailer yet. I can't believe we have to wait until October.

Anyone have any guesses on which main character doesn't make it through the season?

Carol.
Reply/Quote
Im not even sure how to process all of that.

I find it interesting how there wasn't much about the "wolves" in that trailer. I thought for sure next season was going to be primarily focused on them and their attacks on the community.

Looks like its going to be about a power struggle between Rick, the community, and Morgan.

Also, is anyone excited about the spinoff coming on this summer? I forget what its called, but I think its mainly focused on the beginning of the outbreak and how it first started. Im a sucked for this kind of apocalyptic crap so im pretty excited for it.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2015, 12:00 PM)Benton Wrote: Carol.

I would agree with this. I think Carol and Rick are similar in their beliefs but I think Rick has the best interest of the group in mind while Carol does it for sport. She become a headcase and I ultimately think it leads to her downfall.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2015, 12:00 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Im not even sure how to process all of that.

I find it interesting how there wasn't much about the "wolves" in that trailer. I thought for sure next season was going to be primarily focused on them and their attacks on the community.

Looks like its going to be about a power struggle between Rick, the community, and Morgan.

Also, is anyone excited about the spinoff coming on this summer? I forget what its called, but I think its mainly focused on the beginning of the outbreak and how it first started. Im a sucked for this kind of apocalyptic crap so im pretty excited for it.

Fear the Walking Dead.

Starts in August. I'm hopeful. It looks like more of the old TWD and less of the soap opera with zombies we have now.
Reply/Quote
Haven't saw the trailer but certainly looking froward to another season.
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2015, 12:04 PM)Benton Wrote: Fear the Walking Dead.

Starts in August. I'm hopeful. It looks like more of the old TWD and less of the soap opera with zombies we have now.

do you happen to know the start date of that spinoff?  I can't find anything anywhere.

i think it takes place in Los Angeles right?  

found it, never mind. Aug 23 is the start date and here is the trailer. sorry i dont know how to embed the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDxew5SguVw
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2015, 01:20 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Oh man...

That looks INSANE!

I know right!

I don't stay up to date on many shows, but that is pretty much the one that I do....so excited Excited
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2015, 12:00 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Im not even sure how to process all of that.

Yeah same hear and this is the first I've heard of this.
(07-13-2015, 12:44 PM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: do you happen to know the start date of that spinoff?  I can't find anything anywhere.

found it, never mind.  Aug 23 is the start date and here is the trailer.  sorry i dont know how to embed the video

Now I gotta make room for a new series. LOL
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2015, 12:44 PM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: do you happen to know the start date of that spinoff?  I can't find anything anywhere.

found it, never mind.  Aug 23 is the start date and here is the trailer.  sorry i dont know how to embed the video

Yup. It's supposed to be about the first few days of the outbreak (as opposed to TWD which starts when Rick wakes up in the hospital).

I don't know if that means it started in LA, or if it's just supposed to be the first few days of when it broke out there. Show writers have hinted in the past they probably won't say how it started, so I don 't expect any clues there.
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2015, 01:24 PM)Benton Wrote: Yup. It's supposed to be about the first few days of the outbreak (as opposed to TWD which starts when Rick wakes up in the hospital).

I don't know if that means it started in LA, or if it's just supposed to be the first few days of when it broke out there. Show writers have hinted in the past they probably won't say how it started, so I don 't expect any clues there.

That's what i've read. They're not really interested in saying what caused it (yet)...but the LA locale is just a different group of people and it starts, i think, just before or at the very beginning of the outbreak.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Rick is such a badass. His character makes the entire show. The only thing is I hope its not like the last few seasons where theres this 4 episode buildup and then a great episode from top to bottom then a lull for another handful. They need to spread it out more. This upcoming season looks like it could have more excitement throughout the season. Rick needs to show everyone...again..who's in charge!!!
Reply/Quote
First time I've seen the trailer. Looks like a pretty good upcoming season. Glad Morgan is finally back in picture...only took half a decade lol.

Read somewhere the season premiere will have the most zombies ever been in an episode so that's pretty exciting.

Glad we have this new spinoff (which looks pretty badass ) coming up to hold us over til the real thing!
Reply/Quote
I know eox was talking about this a couple times and it's been confirmed.

Heath will be in season 6.
http://www.denofgeek.us/tv/the-walking-dead/239960/the-walking-dead-season-6-news-new-zombie-images-premiere-date-first-trailer

There's also a video interview where Jon Hamm seems like he'd be very open to playing the role of Negan.

Reply/Quote
(07-13-2015, 03:09 PM)Helldog Wrote: First time I've seen the trailer. Looks like a pretty good upcoming season. Glad Morgan is finally back in picture...only took half a decade lol.

Read somewhere the season premiere will have the most zombies ever been in an episode so that's pretty exciting.

Glad we have this new spinoff (which looks pretty badass ) coming up to hold us over til the real thing!

If the rumor about the most zombies in one episode is true, then I know exactly what's going to happen.  Well, maybe not exactly, since the show deviates from the comics a bit, but I know the basic storyline.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Just for the heck of it, if it sparks some debate, my first pick for Negan would be Kevin Durand. Imposing dude that can play the psychotic/comic role pretty well as evidenced in LOST and 3:10 to Yuma. I never really watched Mad Men so i don't really know Jon Hamm's strengths and weaknesses. Bruce Campbell is another name that's been thrown around but i wonder if he could capture the dark side of Negan, plus, he's getting up there in age.

Reply/Quote