Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS***
(10-28-2015, 05:25 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Is this dudes name Jesus because he is like the second coming or something, or is it just his name? 

Long hair and a beard. It's his nickname. He's also a complete bad ass.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 03:34 PM)eoxyod Wrote: Jesus will be the biggest replacement. Of course I could go for more Heath

They made Heath cool in the show. I'm ok with that. He is tough in the comics given his job, but he isn't really cool.

Reply/Quote
So apparently Glenn wasnt in the Memorandum during Talkin Dead, and wasnt on it either. That seems very weird considering when someone major dies, they are always on the TD show, and Glenn was on from the beginning. Doesnt make sense.

If I was to throw out a guess, I will say the next episode starts at that moment the camera pans away, and something happens that draws the walkers away. Like a big boom or something. That will give Glenn enough time to escape.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2015, 12:04 AM)Millhouse Wrote: So apparently Glenn wasnt in the Memorandum during Talkin Dead, and  wasnt on it either. That seems very weird considering when someone major dies, they are always on the TD show, and Glenn was on from the beginning. Doesnt make sense.

If I was to throw out a guess, I will say the next episode starts at that moment the camera pans away, and something happens that draws the walkers away. Like a big boom or something. That will give Glenn enough time to escape.

Next episode is 90 minutes of Morgan. Maybe I can finally get some closure on that whole 'Morgan is following markings on trees' open plot line. I do wish that they'd let us know Glenn's fate first though...it's a big thing to wait for.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2015, 01:23 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Next episode is 90 minutes of Morgan. Maybe I can finally get some closure on that whole 'Morgan is following markings on trees' open plot line. I do wish that they'd let us know Glenn's fate first though...it's a big thing to wait for.

... Which is why they're switching to morgan this week and will switch back to Glenn in two weeks. Hell, if they're shrewd enough they might stretch Glenn 's fate up till the mid-season finale.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2015, 08:33 AM)Benton Wrote: ... Which is why they're switching to morgan this week and will switch back to Glenn in two weeks. Hell, if they're shrewd enough they might stretch Glenn 's fate up till the mid-season finale.

By this point, its kind of unrealistic to think that Glenn actually died. All the signs are pointing to him being alive still, which is lame. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
I think Glenn is a goner.  He didn't actually die in this last episode, but he will in the next one......or the next time they go back to his story line.  The next episode after Morgan will be all about Glenn and his flashbacks and his memories and his life.  That's the episode that'll show his death and then he'll get to be on TD.  
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
One thing I completely forgot about...

The guy getting eaten by walkers up against the fence. Why did they just sit there and stare at him?!?!? Put the dude out of his misery. Dear god.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2015, 10:56 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: One thing I completely forgot about...

The guy getting eaten by walkers up against the fence. Why did they just sit there and stare at him?!?!? Put the dude out of his misery. Dear god.

I was thinking the same thing.  They were like a foot away.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2015, 09:39 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I was thinking the same thing.  They were like a foot away.  

wasnt that the guy that had already been bitten earlier in the episode. still yeah putting him down would have been the nice thing to do.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2015, 10:56 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: One thing I completely forgot about...

That happened a couple of times in the last episode. It was just awkward how they stood there and stared at him. Shoot the poor guy! 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2015, 09:57 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: wasnt that the guy that had already been bitten earlier in the episode.  still yeah putting him down would have been the nice thing to do.

Yeah he was already a goner.  Just hoping to make it back to say goodbye to his family who coincidentally may also be dead.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2015, 11:07 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: That happened a couple of times in the last episode. It was just awkward how they stood there and stared at him. Shoot the poor guy! 

Said the same thing, like WTF shoot him in the head already!
[Image: 29p43f6.png]

Quote:"Massillon High School is ahead of us," owner Mike Brown said when asked about an indoor practice facility. "We don't have one."
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 08:27 PM)eoxyod Wrote: It's a nickname. His real name is just Paul

Love him already
[Image: 29p43f6.png]

Quote:"Massillon High School is ahead of us," owner Mike Brown said when asked about an indoor practice facility. "We don't have one."
Reply/Quote
Still sticking with my quest to be the last person in America to ever watch that show.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2015, 09:41 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: By this point, its kind of unrealistic to think that Glenn actually died. All the signs are pointing to him being alive still, which is lame. 

Glenn is dead, but not physically. The scene is meant to show the 'redeemer' Glenn will be no more. Up to this point, Glenn is the one guy left that believes in 2nd chances and helping others, to a fault. That's the Glenn that's gone. From now on, being that close to death with someone he tried to 'save', he will now become more guarded and less helpful.

As far as how he dies in the comics...i bet they give that same death to another major character in the TV series.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 12:59 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: As far as how he dies in the comics...i bet they give that same death to another major character in the TV series.

If Glenn is alive, he meets his fate. It's important for another character's development. 

If he is dead, there are four people in the group who do not belong that can take his place. One is currently taking the role of an original survivor who they killed off in the show, one should have died at the prison, and two are show characters with no comic equivalent.

The first one will not take Glenn's place in in my opinion. Ruining one of the survivors in the show requires this character to remain.

One of the show only characters isn't important enough, so it would be wasted.

That leaves the other two. Their death will do exactly what Glenn's in the comic did for comic fans. Given who does it, I think one is automatically not going to be chosen.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 11:19 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: If Glenn is alive, he meets his fate. It's important for another character's development. 

If he is dead, there are four people in the group who do not belong that can take his place. One is currently taking the role of an original survivor who they killed off in the show, one should have died at the prison, and two are show characters with no comic equivalent.

The first one will not take Glenn's place in in my opinion. Ruining one of the survivors in the show requires this character to remain.

One of the show only characters isn't important enough, so it would be wasted.

That leaves the other two. Their death will do exactly what Glenn's in the comic did for comic fans. Given who does it, I think one is automatically not going to be chosen.

It's been a while since i read the comics, especially the earlier issues. 

Everything you just typed is way too much for my brain to process this early in the morning, so right now, i'm completely lost on who you are talking about here.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 11:24 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It's been a while since i read the comics, especially the earlier issues. 

Everything you just typed is way too much for my brain to process this early in the morning, so right now, i'm completely lost on who you are talking about here.

**** SPOILIES*****

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

1. Sasha is basically comic Andrea. Young, a good sharpshooter, and a future love interest for Rick.
2. Tara is too meaningless to kill
3. TV Carol is far different from comic Carol, who died in the prison.
4. Daryl is a wild card as a show only character.
3 and 4 are fan favorites and are the only two I can see being killed. Given that Negan isn't as quick to kill women, I say it's Daryl. Norman Reedus as a new AMC show coming, so it makes sense. 
>
>

>
>>

>
>

>
>>
>

>>
>

>>
>
>
>
>

>>

>

Spoilers end

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 11:30 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: **** SPOILIES*****

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Spoilers end
*******CONTINUED SPOILER DISCUSSION

#4 has always been a no no in regards to fans, but it seems his role has diminished lately so i could see it.

I agree with your assessment on 1,2 and 3. 

What about Morgan?

End spoiler discussion

Reply/Quote