Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS***
(04-05-2017, 04:21 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: She wanted 12 negan talked her down to 10...  (I believe 12 was the original deal had the plan gone right.. but with the sasha thing and carl opening fire negan lost some resources so he talked her down to 10)

12 or 10 what I didn't catch on the show.

I doubt negan is giving her 10 people as they(garbage crew) have enough mouths to feed.    probly some sort of units of food if I were to guess..  (or maybe 10 weeks before he comes to collect)

I caught that but couldnt understand what the hell she said. I even rewinded it a few times and still couldnt make out what she was mumbling. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2017, 05:10 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I caught that but couldnt understand what the hell she said. I even rewinded it a few times and still couldnt make out what she was mumbling. 

Maybe they want 10 of those cool metal walkers... lol
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2017, 05:10 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I caught that but couldnt understand what the hell she said. I even rewinded it a few times and still couldnt make out what she was mumbling. 

Sounded to me like Negan said "people are resources....I'll give you 10"

She's a wanna-be Negan.  More people means they can take more things.  It would also explain why she knew Rick couldn't/wouldn't match the deal.
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
(04-05-2017, 01:38 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: They would have already crushed them if the Kingdom and Hilltop had not shown up

he knows its not just a fight against one community

Right. He was caught by surprise. He will want to assess who is involved and plan before engaging. The wise move. Even sociopaths can be wise, I guess. Wink
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote

Yeah. What a bizarre group. They live in trash and have forgotten how to talk normally already.

They remind me of one of the gangs from "The Warriors".
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Anyone here migrate over to Fear The Walking Dead?

I've found that show to be better written/directed at the time and far less hokey.

If you don't like a lot of the characters on the show but yet find it to be a good watch... they must be doing it right.

Don't get me wrong.

I used to really like TWD.

I just feel like it goes nowhere and and it's characters do things very out of character.

It gets very annoying at times.

It took a little while to warm up to FTWD but now I feel it is superior to original.

Thoughts ?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2017, 09:31 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Anyone here migrate over to Fear The Walking Dead?

I've found that show to be better written/directed at the time and far less hokey.

If you don't like a lot of the characters on the show but yet find it to be a good watch... they must be doing it right.

Don't get me wrong.

I used to really like TWD.

I just feel like it goes nowhere and and it's characters do things very out of character.

It gets very annoying at times.

It took a little while to warm up to FTWD but now I feel it is superior to original.

Thoughts ?

I tried really hard to like it, but the characters seemed flat. And there wasn't a lot of action. Twd is getting boring as there isn't a lot of action any more, but at least there's a couple characters that still keep me watching.

But I know a couple people who stuck with ftwd and like it better.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2017, 01:04 AM)Benton Wrote: I tried really hard to like it, but the characters seemed flat. And there wasn't a lot of action. Twd is getting boring as there isn't a lot of action any more, but at least there's a couple characters that still keep me watching.

But I know a couple people who stuck with ftwd and like it better.

In FTWD's defense, it got significantly better this past season. That's in part to how trash it was, but there's an argument that season 3 of fear was as good as recent seasons of the original.

For me, they're both background noise for me. TWD runs too long, and fear is kinda meh. But I still keep watching for whatever reason.
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2017, 02:01 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: In Fred's defense, it got significantly better this past season. That's in part to how trash it was, but there's an argument that season 3 of fear was as good as recent seasons of the original.

For me, they're both background noise for me. TWD runs too long, and fear is kinda meh. But I still keep watching for whatever reason.

The last first half the season of fear the walking dead was much better than the past 2 seasons...   still a lot of people alive compared to TWD  but its earlier in the outbreak as well and they in the middle of nowhere
Reply/Quote
The Kingdom, trash people, and even Negan(though entertaining)get a little too hokey for my taste.

I just hope FTWD stays right where it is.

The ex-addict son, Strand, crazy mom, and Ruben Blades make it interesting enough.

They seem to kill major annoying characters off quick enough too.

Now if they could just snuff out the stupid daughter...
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2017, 09:40 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: The Kingdom, trash people, and even Negan(though entertaining)get a little too hokey for my taste.

I just hope FTWD stays right where it is.

The ex-addict son, Strand, crazy mom, and Ruben Blades make it interesting enough.

They seem to kill major annoying characters off quick enough too.

Now if they could just snuff out the stupid daughter...

I think the mom will be next to go....  The kids cant really grow until shes out of the picture imo
Reply/Quote
What did you all think of the season premiere?
Reply/Quote
I finally watched the season 7 finale. Huge fan of the comics, but I've hated the show for the last 3 seasons.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan is the only redeeming part of this show. I hope it gets better after the mid season break.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 01:03 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: What did you all think of the season premiere?

Lot of posturing...

Which will probly continue with small skrimishs here and there. until a few of the main characters get themselves trapped in a bad situation and then it will be mid season break time.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 10:18 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Lot of posturing...

Which will probly continue with small skrimishs here and there. until a few of the main characters get themselves trapped in a bad situation and then it will be mid season break time.

This is 10 issues worth of material they have to stretch out to 8 hour long episodes. It's a little more material per episode than they had for last season (15 issues over 16 episodes), but a lot of this happens concurrently. 

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 01:02 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This is 10 issues worth of material they have to stretch out to 8 hour long episodes. It's a little more material per episode than they had for last season (15 issues over 16 episodes), but a lot of this happens concurrently. 

Saddest thing about last nights episode was Ricks Aim....
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 05:16 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Saddest thing about last nights episode was Ricks Aim....

I didn't watch it yet, but I heard people basically have a clear shot at Negan and miss repeatedly 

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 05:46 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I didn't watch it yet, but I heard people basically have a clear shot at Negan and miss repeatedly 

Line of Sight and the drop....     

wont say more till you see it.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 09:03 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I finally watched the season 7 finale. Huge fan of the comics, but I've hated the show for the last 3 seasons.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan is the only redeeming part of this show. I hope it gets better after the mid season break.

I cant stand Neegan. I literally hate his character. Not because hes bad or anything, but just because he annoys the shit out of me. His tough guy/sarcastic act is just so annoying. 

Im over the whole Neegan story line. Its gone on for far too long. Kill him, capture him, whatever. Just be done with it. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 10:04 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I cant stand Neegan. I literally hate his character. Not because hes bad or anything, but just because he annoys the shit out of me. His tough guy/sarcastic act is just so annoying. 

Im over the whole Neegan story line. Its gone on for far too long. Kill him, capture him, whatever. Just be done with it. 

His character has a lot of layers that they have yet to shown. Hopefully they will. If so, you may like him more. They did a back story for him and it provides a lot of context to his character. 

Reply/Quote