Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS***
(11-21-2017, 07:37 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Why?

She's a lunatic and I like her.

Used to really hate her character and her husband(especially his stupid kid).

But her character changed and she got better.  The division of her and her addict son is interesting.

Now her daughter is annoying as crap. 

Always falling for dudes and getting sucked into traps.

I think Madison and Negan encountering/knowing each other could be a nice tie in with The Walking Dead.

She was guidance counselor and Negan was a teacher/gym teacher.

Because her daughter and Son wont really grow and become interesting while under her thumb...  Everytime they start to she does something and they go back to following her lead..

thankfulling the daughter finally had enough.     Plus she killed dude in cold blood if anything she should be a villain... as shes not a good person
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2017, 10:58 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Because her daughter and Son wont really grow and become interesting while under her thumb...  Everytime they start to she does something and they go back to following her lead..

thankfulling the daughter finally had enough.     Plus she killed dude in cold blood if anything she should be a villain... as shes not a good person

She could very easily be a villain.

If it's one thing we've learned in both TWD and FTWD...

It's a very fine line between right/wrong & good/evil.

Just like the current conflict with Rick and Darrell and caring about the lives of people under Negan's rule.

Who is to say Rick is good?

I dunno man. Madison is very manipulating in her own way.

I find her to be interesting... and yes, very cold hearted.

Her junkie son and Ruben blades make the show IMO though.

Hopefully they keep them around...
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Crossover info...

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/m/9ff9fbb7-a55e-3056-9ee7-9c9485d03f56/ss_crossover-character-to-be.html

"The Walking Dead"-"Fear the Walking Dead" crossover character will be announced on Chris Hardwick's analysis program "Talking Dead" Sunday. File Photo by Jim Ruymen/UPI | License Photo

Nov. 25 (UPI) -- A big announcement will be made on Sunday's edition of Talking Dead, the analysis program's Twitter account said Friday.

"THIS IS IT. The crossover character will be revealed THIS SUNDAY on Talking Dead. Tune in 11/26 at 10/9C. #TWD #FearTWD," the tweet reads.

Talking Dead, which airs after The Walking Dead and its spinoff Fear the Walking Dead, is hosted by Chris Hardwick and features various guests -- frequently cast members -- discussing the events of the most recent episode.

Franchise creator Robert Kirkman announced at New York Comic Con last month that a character from one of his zombie-apocalypse dramas would appear on the other series. He did not say who it was or how he/she would fit into the story since the two shows take place on opposite sides of the country a few years apart.
Reply/Quote
So when did Rosita get boobs?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
So I was wrong. I thought they were gonna stretch this out to half a season. They're on pace to make this small story arc a full friggin season. How? I don't know. We were halfway done with the source material by midway episode 3.

I'm taking a break, I'll check back in next season.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2017, 07:58 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Crossover info...

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/m/9ff9fbb7-a55e-3056-9ee7-9c9485d03f56/ss_crossover-character-to-be.html

"The Walking Dead"-"Fear the Walking Dead" crossover character will be announced on Chris Hardwick's analysis program "Talking Dead" Sunday. File Photo by Jim Ruymen/UPI | License Photo

Nov. 25 (UPI) -- A big announcement will be made on Sunday's edition of Talking Dead, the analysis program's Twitter account said Friday.

"THIS IS IT. The crossover character will be revealed THIS SUNDAY on Talking Dead. Tune in 11/26 at 10/9C. #TWD #FearTWD," the tweet reads.

Talking Dead, which airs after The Walking Dead and its spinoff Fear the Walking Dead, is hosted by Chris Hardwick and features various guests -- frequently cast members -- discussing the events of the most recent episode.

Franchise creator Robert Kirkman announced at New York Comic Con last month that a character from one of his zombie-apocalypse dramas would appear on the other series. He did not say who it was or how he/she would fit into the story since the two shows take place on opposite sides of the country a few years apart.

interesting Morgan didn't make much sense to me as the pick

I figured Abraham as FTWD is headed to texas and ABRAHAM came from texas.

When did morgan go to texas?  he was in ricks home town and then following him after and spent a lot of time learning to stick fight when did he have time to walk to texas?
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 11:42 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: interesting Morgan didn't make much sense to me as the pick

I figured Abraham as FTWD is headed to texas and ABRAHAM came from texas.

When did morgan go to texas?  he was in ricks home town and then following him after and spent a lot of time learning to stick fight when did he have time to walk to texas?

Yea, I'm confused with this. We know Morgan left King County (fake GA county, so we're not sure where in GA it is) and headed to Terminus. He sees the signs warning him away and then a map to DC, so he heads there. There's no reason why he would deviate from heading straight north. 

Or even between Rick seeing him and him going to Terminus, why would he leave Georgia for Texas and then go back to Georgia and head for Terminus? All the while meeting Eastman and learning to be a person again.

Also, as far as his storyline goes, he and his family were in Rick's hometown soon after it all happened. Rick has been left in the hospital for 4-5 weeks, not all of it with zombies. So Morgan isn't doing much before it all goes down. He and his family are likely from the area Rick is.

He's also a main friggin character right now and suggested he's leaving the main show.

Reply/Quote
Morgan is also only a few weeks behind Rick getting to DC, so there's only a few months during season 4 where he could have gone to Texas and then back to Georgia.

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 01:32 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yea, I'm confused with this. We know Morgan left King County (fake GA county, so we're not sure where in GA it is) and headed to Terminus. He sees the signs warning him away and then a map to DC, so he heads there. There's no reason why he would deviate from heading straight north. 

Or even between Rick seeing him and him going to Terminus, why would he leave Georgia for Texas and then go back to Georgia and head for Terminus? All the while meeting Eastman and learning to be a person again.

Also, as far as his storyline goes, he and his family were in Rick's hometown soon after it all happened. Rick has been left in the hospital for 4-5 weeks, not all of it with zombies. So Morgan isn't doing much before it all goes down. He and his family are likely from the area Rick is.

He's also a main friggin character right now and suggested he's leaving the main show.

well they said he has plenty of story left on the walking dead...    Hes a cool character but ill need to see how they bring it together for it to make sense.

would easily have made sense for it to be Abraham.. (then he leaves.. then the clarks try and follow his trail)
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 01:40 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: well they said he has plenty of story left on the walking dead...    Hes a cool character but ill need to see how they bring it together for it to make sense.

would easily have made sense for it to be Abraham.. (then he leaves.. then the clarks try and follow his trail)

Everyone had their money on Abraham because it just made sense. He's in Houston early on. He has a ton of backstory and there's nearly 2 years of story untold from the start of all of it to him getting to Georgia. 

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 02:12 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Everyone had their money on Morgan because it just made sense. He's in Houston early on. He has a ton of backstory and there's nearly 2 years of story untold from the start of all of it to him getting to Georgia. 

why is he in Houston hes in town with his young kid when rick wakes up and his dead wife is roaming around outside...(which was only a few months into the outbreak I beleive....  so hes in Houston before coming to Georgia and meeting rick for the very first time?

rick was only in coma for 4-5 weeks... and the outbreak hadn't started when he went in.. So lets say he meets morgan 4 weeks after the outbreak.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 02:42 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: why is he in Houston hes in town with his young kid when rick wakes up and his dead wife is roaming around outside...(which was only a few months into the outbreak I beleive....  so hes in Houston before coming to Georgia and meeting rick for the very first time?

rick was only in coma for 4-5 weeks...  and the outbreak hadn't started when he went in..  So lets say he meets morgan 4 weeks after the outbreak.

Sorry, meant to say Abraham. 

Reply/Quote
The timeline in my head is awful, but would the crossover for Morgan occur between the time Rick sees him in his home and the time Rick finds him in Crazytown?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 03:32 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The timeline in my head is awful, but would the crossover for Morgan occur between the time Rick sees him in his home and the time Rick finds him in Crazytown?

It could, but it is heavily implied that he didn't leave the town between then because of Duane's death and the booby traps set up.

The only explanation is it occurs after that and before Terminus, but that's such a small period of time and it's weird for him to have gone to Texas and then back to Georgia. 

Reply/Quote
One thing I read suggested it occurs before Rick sees him. He travels to Texas, possibly with Duane, and meets the group. Duane would die then and he eventually returns to Georgia in his crazed state.

It still doesn't make a ton of sense. They're suggesting when he said to Rick that people are "wearing dead people's faces", he was speaking literally and they're going to retcon it into meaning the Whisperers. So the FTWD crew is tied into the Whisperers and they fully crossover in a season or two.

Still not buying it.

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 03:59 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: One thing I read suggested it occurs before Rick sees him. He travels to Texas, possibly with Duane, and meets the group. Duane would die then and he eventually returns to Georgia in his crazed state.

It still doesn't make a ton of sense. They're suggesting when he said to Rick that people are "wearing dead people's faces", he was speaking literally and they're going to retcon it into meaning the Whisperers. So the FTWD crew is tied into the Whisperers and they fully crossover in a season or two.

Still not buying it
the whisperers is something I could have totally seen nick and troy doing.....    damn you Madison... please get bit soon
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 01:07 AM)michaelsean Wrote: So when did Rosita get  boobs?

I asked my wife the same thing.  She said that she had a child during the break, thus the lack of her presence in most of this season.  She's probably still nursing.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 04:42 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: the whisperers is something I could have totally seen nick and troy doing.....    damn you Madison... please get bit soon
Troy's dead yo.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2017, 03:27 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Troy's dead yo.

I know hence the hate at madison
Reply/Quote
Am I the only one happy to see the Saviors out of their cage so to speak?

Darryl screwed the plan. and they all let him do it.

So what happens to rick when he shows up with the "heapsters" only to surround and empty building HAHAHA...

Hopefully someone gets to meet lucielle this sunday.

Eugene vs Dwight... I think I called it when I said each is headed in opposite directions. Not sure why Eugene is so upset at helping save all those people... He should be proud.
Reply/Quote