Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wally and Fan Duel?
I guess Wallace Gilberry has some contract with fan duel, but for whatever reason, he made this video of him interviewing players and staff. I found it to have some humorous parts.

The intern is so nervous (cant blame him), Hardison is a moron, and Geno is Geno. Hope you enjoy if you watch.

http://www.bengals.com/media-lounge/videos/Gilberry_takes_the_mic/cb4d93c6-7685-46b8-92fc-5f42ac93fe2a
Reply/Quote
I don't care for the betting sites but the video was fun to watch, thanks
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 04:12 PM)Tankvet Wrote: I don't care for the betting sites but the video was fun to watch, thanks

Me neither, and thankfully the video really had nothing to do with fanduel.
Reply/Quote
I could watch that for hours.
Reply/Quote
The video is entertaining but...

(10-06-2015, 04:12 PM)Tankvet Wrote: I don't care for the betting sites but the video was fun to watch, thanks

Are Fan Duel and Draft Kings betting sites?  I can understand why they would be viewed as gambling.  I thought no players or any other personell in the NFL are allowed to be connected in any way with gambling.

And can WG terminate any agreement with Fan Duel if improper actions are proven by the investigation now beginning the way they could drop him as can be done by Fan Duel if they decided he acts inappropriately for their image.
Reply/Quote