Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to add to your classic jersey collection AND help Ukraine?
All,

I’ll keep this short and sweet - I’m attaching an eBay listing for an authentic Leon Hall jersey. The Hall jersey is the nicest that I have (in tandem with a Corey Dillon, Joe Burrow, and….Akili Smith).

I’m listing it with all the proceeds going to Ukrainian orphans. I know the starting bid is already a lot, especially given inflation these days, but if you’re looking for a fresh jersey (or someone you know is) and want to get all the nice feels of all the proceeds going to charity, check this one out. Please feel free/encouraged to forward to whoever you think might be interested

If you have any questions, let me know!

http://ebay.us/uMUX3O?cmpnId=5338273189

WHO DEY

Nick
Reply/Quote
Please tell us the story behind you owning an Akili Smith jersey. Did you buy it when he was drafted?
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2022, 01:55 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Please tell us the story behind you owning an Akili Smith jersey. Did you buy it when he was drafted?

Right when I started to become interested in sports. Had my parents get me a jersey for my birthday in August 1999….right after they drafted him number 3. I never specified which jersey I wanted. I should have
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2022, 02:04 PM)N_B Wrote: Right when I started to become interested in sports.  Had my parents get me a jersey for my birthday in August 1999….right after they drafted him number 3.  I never specified which jersey I wanted.  I should have

I have a Peter Warrick jersey somewhere.

Man, one of the greats in college. Now, people kind of forget he was here.
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2022, 03:13 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I have a Peter Warrick jersey somewhere.

Warrick at least did stuff. KC 2003
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2022, 03:36 PM)N_B Wrote: Warrick at least did stuff.  KC 2003

Honestly, I felt like we could have kept him longer. Not a star, but he was decent for who he had throwing him the ball.
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2022, 03:57 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Honestly, I felt like we could have kept him longer. Not a star, but he was decent for who he had throwing him the ball.

I thought he had a nagging knee injury that affected his play and kinda ended his career a little early?
Reply/Quote
I have a Larry Kinnebrew jersey.

Also a game-worn James Brooks jersey.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Good jesture, but I will pass.
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2022, 02:04 PM)N_B Wrote: Right when I started to become interested in sports.  Had my parents get me a jersey for my birthday in August 1999….right after they drafted him number 3.  I never specified which jersey I wanted.  I should have
He actually came to the hospital to visit while I was at Children's. It wasn't specifically to see me- just visiting all the kids- and I was actually in a coma. 

I never had a jersey until Palmer got drafted. 
(04-15-2022, 03:13 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I have a Peter Warrick jersey somewhere.

We were in the mall one day in college and my friend said "that's Peter Warrick!"

Everyone else was too scared to go talk to him but I have no shame, so I rolled up and started typing to him.

I still have my Palmer jersey signed and then I also have a ball with the entire team's signature (from 06 or 07).

I'm going to try and get Burrow and Chase to sign their jerseys at training camp.

I tried to get my professor that got me the ball (she was friends with the Browns) to have the team (or even just a player) sign something so I could auction it off to help a friend pay medical bills for her daughter (that was like 10?) that had cancer but she told me I'd have to put in a request with the branch of the team that deals with charities.
Reply/Quote