Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was Geno playing today?
..he's been a beast of late but I don't recall him making a play all day .vs Steelers.

Was not watching specifically so assume he was being double teamed but if not he chose a bad game to go missing...guess would not have changed the result but at least would have made me feel better if he put some hurt on Ben like Dunlap did.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 08:25 PM)sonofstat Wrote: ..he's been a beast of late but I don't recall him making a play all day .vs Steelers.

Was not watching specifically so assume he was being double teamed but if not he chose a bad game to go missing...guess would not have changed the result but at least would have made me feel better if he put some hurt on Ben like Dunlap did.

He was playing.   Guenther was trying different stunts with him. 3rd and 9 he has Atkins on a delayed rush on the outside of Dunlap.  
Reply/Quote
was credited with only one tackle
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Seriously what or where was he today!! WOW. We looked really weak up front today... on the D line for sure..
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 09:24 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Seriously what or where was he today!!  WOW.  We looked really weak up front today... on the D line for sure..

Paulie's gameplan involved a lot of stunting, which made no sense.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
The Dline was in playoff form.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 04:26 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Paulie's gameplan involved a lot of stunting, which made no sense.

With Geno should be straight forward and powerhouse every time I think haha.. this dude is a beast.. i just dont know where he was in this game..  and it showed.
Reply/Quote
Not his best game, but, he was getting some push in the 2nd half. He had Ben sacked but he pitched it to Heath Miller for a 2-yard gain. Nice play by him.
Reply/Quote