Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was looking on twitter and seeing my main guys talk about this guy
Cameron Fleming . I'd love that move. That would be even insurance for Glen and we wouldn't have to take 1st round lineman at all!! That's who I want and I wasn't that big on replacing all the o line myself. But that would be a great free agency to me. We can get every other position in the draft. The wide outs I wanted are gone so fast and for expensive prices . I guess we are hanging with lafell ,but I know we will draft one or two we always do and there's lots I like. Like Gallup and auden tate. But we fix the o line this just makes our offense better and can stay on the field. I'd even go for a running back late rounds .

Anyways got carried away ,I'd like to take anyone else but o line in the first with the addition of Fleming. Another proven you don't have to groom and work in. Call me crazy but I really like Josh Jackson or Ronnie Harrison. I'd even take James Washington or gisecki at 21. Or we can try to get the tight end out of Wisconsin I think iut is where i heard he was basically their whole offense.

Oh and I'm sure people will say guard what about guard we want Wynn or Hernandez. I think it's kind of surprising nobody sees the potential in our new guys when they finally got to play .running average went up and everything. Dave lapham said they were moving guys . Yet people are fixated on guard. If we take guard he should be able to play multiple spots.
Reply/Quote
Gimme Derwin James or Hernandez. Or billy price.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2018, 03:42 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Cameron Fleming . I'd love that move. That would be even insurance for Glen and we wouldn't have to take 1st round lineman at all!! That's who I want and I wasn't that big on replacing all the o line myself. But that would be a great free agency to me. We can get every other position in the draft. The wide outs I wanted are gone so fast and for expensive prices . I guess we are hanging with lafell ,but I know we will draft one or two we always do and there's lots I like. Like Gallup and auden tate. But we fix the o line this just makes our offense better and can stay on the field. I'd even go for a running back late rounds .

Anyways got carried away ,I'd like to take anyone else but o line in the first with the addition of Fleming. Another proven you don't have to groom and work in. Call me crazy but I really like Josh Jackson or Ronnie Harrison. I'd even take James Washington or gisecki at 21. Or we can try to get the tight end out of Wisconsin I think iut is where i heard he was basically their whole offense.

Oh and I'm sure people will say guard what about guard we want Wynn or Hernandez. I think it's kind of surprising nobody sees the potential in our new guys when they finally got to play .running average went up and everything. Dave lapham said they were moving guys . Yet people are fixated on guard. If we take guard he should be able to play multiple spots.

Can Fleming play RT is the question? If so all for it. Need a run blocking RT.

For your last point if it is a Guard that can play multiple positions the pick should be Wynn or a player like Mason
Cole in the middle rounds. Hernandez is a Guard only but one hell of a Guard.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2018, 04:46 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Can Fleming play RT is the question? If so all for it. Need a run blocking RT.

For your last point if it is a Guard that can play multiple positions the pick should be Wynn or a player like Mason
Cole in the middle rounds. Hernandez is a Guard only but one hell of a Guard.

Sure can,he played for the pats at right tackle
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2018, 01:44 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Sure can,he played for the pats at right tackle

Interesting..

I see Hart and Fisher and Draft Pick competing for RT
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2018, 01:44 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Sure can,he played for the pats at right tackle

Then i like...

Not my money, spend it on Fleming Mikey. Mellow
Reply/Quote
Anyone thought they might consider Boling for RT?

If they could transition him, most of the others on roster could handle LG/RG spots.

That way Center is the only spot to address via draft.

Just a thought and would open it up a bit for LB and other positions.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2018, 08:30 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Anyone thought they might consider Boling for RT?

If they could transition him, most of the others on roster could handle LG/RG spots.

That's also a good idxea I bet he could do it. I also thought of Redmond trying rt out. I like both him and determine on the line.they move guys.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2018, 08:30 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Anyone thought they might consider Boling for RT?

Hmmmm, never thought of this. I really like this thought honestly.

If Boling can play LT well, he could definately play RT. Plus Westerman is a natural LG and Redmond is purely a RG.

Glenn - Westerman - Price/Ragnow - Redmond - Boling                

:andy:
Reply/Quote
Cameron Fleming signed with Dallas today
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That would’ve been a nice sign but I think they like Bobby hart
Reply/Quote
Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote:Hmmmm, never thought of this. I really like this thought honestly.

If Boling can play LT well, he could definately play RT. Plus Westerman is a natural LG and Redmond is purely a RG.

Glenn - Westerman - Price/Ragnow - Redmond - Boling                

:andy:

We talk about so many scenarios on this board, I really appreciate Rocker's suggestion and this scenario above.  Though it isn't his natural position, it would be everyone elses.  I attached a scouting report from when he came out, he strikes some similarities with guys that may be considered to be drafted at tackle.  

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/clint-boling?id=2495123 

I'd still want another prospect drafted high, but this meshes VERY well for a year if they take a project tackle type that isn't quite ready to start.  
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2018, 12:11 PM)phil413 Wrote: We talk about so many scenarios on this board, I really appreciate Rocker's suggestion and this scenario above.  Though it isn't his natural position, it would be everyone elses.  I attached a scouting report from when he came out, he strikes some similarities with guys that may be considered to be drafted at tackle.  

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/clint-boling?id=2495123 

I'd still want another prospect drafted high, but this meshes VERY well for a year if they take a project tackle type that isn't quite ready to start.  

I like it Phil, this is some good stuff. I agree that this is a credible thought honestly and haven't seen it floated around much
besides here. Rocker has a good idea, i still think we will Draft a OT relatively early but this way we could get both Boling and
Westerman on the field at the same time if Westerman keeps showing some great stuff. I think he could be an excellent LG.

Westerman is more of a LG than a RG or Center it seems. Boling is just so versatile and LT is a lot harder than RT.
Reply/Quote
Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote:I like it Phil, this is some good stuff. I agree that this is a credible thought honestly and haven't seen it floated around much
besides here. Rocker has a good idea, i still think we will Draft a OT relatively early but this way we could get both Boling and
Westerman on the field at the same time if Westerman keeps showing some great stuff. I think he could be an excellent LG.

Westerman is more of a LG than a RG or Center it seems. Boling is just so versatile and LT is a lot harder than RT.

Yeah they'll likely take another tackle (and or/guard) early, though I'm sure they don't want to force the rookie to start but compete.  I do want to clarify though I like guys playing at their natural position (other than Boling in this scenario), I still don't like coming out of the offseason with Westerman and Redman penciled in as starters.  Maybe they can continue to play well in the window they were given, but they need to strengthen a weakness with all the other win now type moves.  So, either Boling stays at guard and two fight over the other spot, or if Boling has to play tackle they draft an interior OL to compete now.  In the only mock I'm doing I've got them getting one just gotta take time.    
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2018, 09:37 AM)phil413 Wrote: Yeah they'll likely take another tackle (and or/guard) early, though I'm sure they don't want to force the rookie to start but compete.  I do want to clarify though I like guys playing at their natural position (other than Boling in this scenario), I still don't like coming out of the offseason with Westerman and Redman penciled in as starters.  Maybe they can continue to play well in the window they were given, but they need to strengthen a weakness with all the other win now type moves.  So, either Boling stays at guard and two fight over the other spot, or if Boling has to play tackle they draft an interior OL to compete now.  In the only mock I'm doing I've got them getting one just gotta take time.    

Whats up with these versatile Georgia O-lineman?

Boling can play all the spots, Glenn can play Guard and Tackle, Wynn can play all the spots.

Wanting to add Wynn at 21 and trade up and grab Ragnow.
Reply/Quote