Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was that Accountability you saw Sunday???
Nah. Just the heat.

Geoff Hobson‏ @GeoffHobsonCin 5m5 minutes ago

Says we'll evaluate tackles after rotated them because of heat

More notes from the presser...

Geoff Hobson‏
Special teams hurt us, Marv says with favorable field position for Rodgers

On the 12-man flag: he didn't seem to be on field, Marv says. but those are excuses

Marv says Tez will play

Marv: not pleased with yards per carry in run game. Need more efficient runs

Eifert in locker room but politely declines to talk until he's playing again

I don't know, he says, when that will be
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
It was just a coencidence that the heat got to Fisher on the same play he dropped his head and the LB buried Fisher’s face mask in the dirt on his way to Dalton.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 04:14 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: It was just a coencidence that the heat got to Fisher on the same play he dropped his head and the LB buried Fisher’s face mask in the dirt on his way to Dalton.

Fisher was awful this game ,he was Ogbuehi bad. I'm pulling for these young tackles hopefully they figure it out but I'm not overly optimistic.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 04:26 PM)lone bengal Wrote: Fisher was awful this game ,he was Ogbuehi bad. I'm pulling for these young tackles hopefully they figure it out but I'm not overly optimistic.

well they wont get better sitting on the bench
Reply/Quote
I thought the right side of the line worked best when TJ Johnson was paying RG and Andre Smith was home at Right tackle.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 04:30 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: well they wont get better sitting on the bench

[Image: ride-or-die-1.jpg]

But seriously, I wonder if there's ever been consideration of having Ogbuehi or Fisher playing RG and Smith taking over that player's OT spot.
NFL's scouting profile mentioned Guard could be an option for Fisher - http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/jake-fisher?id=2552360
Ogbuehi's best production in college and most of his experience came at Guard, of which he started 23 games across 2011-2012.

Shift TJ Johnson to C and see how much of an upgrade there is at C over "knocked on my butt by a breeze in the wind" Russell Bodine.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 04:32 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I thought the right side of the line worked best when TJ Johnson was paying RG and Andre Smith was home at Right tackle.

Saw the same thing. TJ Johnson should start at RG or Center.

Still, have to give Fisher more snaps so he can hopefully improve.

Thought Andre was the best Tackle yesterday though for sure.

Just sucks we are stuck with having to play the youngsters.

(09-25-2017, 04:56 PM)ochocincos Wrote: [Image: ride-or-die-1.jpg]

But seriously, I wonder if there's ever been consideration of having Ogbuehi or Fisher playing RG and Smith taking over that player's OT spot.
NFL's scouting profile mentioned Guard could be an option for Fisher - http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/jake-fisher?id=2552360
Ogbuehi's best production in college and most of his experience came at Guard, of which he started 23 games across 2011-2012.

Shift TJ Johnson to C and see how much of an upgrade there is at C over "knocked on my butt by a breeze in the wind" Russell Bodine.

Yeah, Bodine would of improved by now if he ever was. Get him out of there, give TJ a shot at Center and draft one early.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 04:12 PM)jj22 Wrote: Nah. Just the heat.

Geoff Hobson‏ @GeoffHobsonCin 5m5 minutes ago

Says we'll evaluate tackles after rotated them because of heat

More notes from the presser...

Geoff Hobson‏
Special teams hurt us, Marv says with favorable field position for Rodgers

On the 12-man flag: he didn't seem to be on field, Marv says. but those are excuses

Marv says Tez will play

Marv: not pleased with yards per carry in run game. Need more efficient runs

Eifert in locker room but politely declines to talk until he's playing again

I don't know, he says, when that will be

I wasn't payiing attention to the OL, but can someone say what our offensive output was with Smith on the line compared to when he was on the bench?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote