Poll: Was this enough for Marv to get his pink slip?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was this enough for Marv to get his pink slip?
Was this enough for Marv to get his pink slip?

Marvin has brought this team out of the debacle that was Mike Brown's worst in the 90's and taken it to being respectability. But at 0-7 in the playoffs and a losing year, is Marvin's times up?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
No Mike Brown is too clueless, only hope is Lewis to realize he can't help this team and steps down but clueless Brown will keep the rest of the staff, and they will just stay the coarse and keep on loosing.
Reply/Quote
Marvin has a job for life until he doesn't want it anymore. Stop asking.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 01:23 AM)R3stangs Wrote: Marvin has a job for life until he doesn't want it anymore. Stop asking.

This.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
No but I sure as hell hope it's the end for Z.

Why wasn't the TE used enough in the 1st half?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 01:14 AM)BengalChris Wrote: Was this enough for Marv to get his pink slip?

Marvin has brought this team out of the debacle that was Mike Brown's worst in the 90's and taken it to being respectability. But at 0-7 in the playoffs and a losing year, is Marvin's times up?
YES! Everywhere else. But it won't happen in Mikeyville. Sick
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 01:14 AM)BengalChris Wrote: Was this enough for Marv to get his pink slip?

(12-25-2016, 01:22 AM)cincyfan429 Wrote: No Mike Brown is too clueless, only hope is Lewis to realize he can't help this team and steps down but clueless Brown will keep the rest of the staff, and they will just stay the coarse and keep on loosing.

(12-25-2016, 02:33 AM)Derrick Wrote: YES! Everywhere else. But it won't happen in Mikeyville. Sick

At some point it will be enough.

Reply/Quote
All we can hope for is that he decides to quit.
Reply/Quote
I voted yes, as I interpreted the question as you asking our opinion. However, looking at it in terms of how the management sees the situation, probably not enough to can Marvin Lewis.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Everyone in my family is convinced that this is Marvin's last year. I, for one, will believe it when I see it.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Bob Bradley sacked after 12 games at Swansea in EPL.

No other professional team or professional organization would keep Marvin for another year.

It is truly inexplicable.

But he will be here.  We will go 6-10 or 9-7 next year, probably wont make playoffs but if we do we will be out in first round.

We will lose twice to Steelers and both of our prime time games.

During loses against Steelers Marvin will clap, throw a stupid challenge flag, our hurry up offense will take 40 second to get a play off, and we will get three personal fouls on D in fourth quarter.

We will have a kicker who is in bottom third of all NFL kickers.

Bodine will be center and will get killed by nose tackles who will collapse the center of our pass pro on passing games and push Bodine back three yards on run plays.

We will pass on a DE in first round and have no pass rush again next year against the better teams.

LBs wont be able to cover RBs or TEs.

I could go on and on because everyone on this board knows the story line.
Reply/Quote
Considering we've been worse and he didn't get fired.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote