Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Washington Nickname change
(07-16-2020, 04:14 PM)Big Boss Wrote: The Washington Pimps.

Pretty accurate.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I hope they change it to Former Redskins
Reply/Quote
Just change the logo to a potato and leave the name alone...
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
In the interim, they are calling themselves "Washington Football Team" until they decide on a permanent name in the future.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/washington-to-call-itself-the-washington-football-team-in-the-interim-and-change-uniform-per-report/?fbclid=IwAR0Fi5cBH4QC5-NulfuNyYVASfvQKqdvPOWq2edCfoI3RtudHX_UITUeprs
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
This is one of the dumbest things I've seen a company do in my entire life. The Washington Football Team .....WTlivingF lol? I bet Chase Young is really excited to get his new Football Team uniform.

I just want to put this out there. Its ok to offend people. Trying to go through life not offending people is basically impossible and stupid to give a second thought to. If they get that spastic upset about it, its them, not you. Just saying...
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2020, 03:14 PM)bengaloo Wrote: This is one of the dumbest things I've seen a company do in my entire life. The Washington Football Team .....WTlivingF lol? I bet Chase Young is really excited to get his new Football Team uniform.

I just want to put this out there. Its ok to offend people. Trying to go through life not offending people is basically impossible and stupid to give a second thought to. If they get that spastic upset about it, its them, not you. Just saying...

Chase Young just got a 22 mil dollar signing bonus. I guarantee he’s excited right now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-23-2020, 03:14 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Trying to go through life not offending people is basically impossible and stupid to give a second thought to. If they get that spastic upset about it, its them, not you. Just saying...

So does "bengaloo" come from  "Bengals" + "Boogaloo".

Don't mean to insult you, but this sure sounds like the stuff they say.
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2020, 02:48 PM)cinci4life Wrote: In the interim, they are calling themselves "Washington Football Team" until they decide on a permanent name in the future.

Dan Snyder is a genius when it comes to being a dick.

He agrees to change the name and then picks something that will piss off EVERY Washington fan.  He is punishing the team's own fans for having to change the name.
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2020, 08:18 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Dan Snydr is a genius when it comes to being a dick.

he agrees to change the neame and then picks something that will piss off EVERY washington fan.  He is punishing the teams own fans for having to change the name,

My thoughts exactly. "Force me to change the name...fine we just won't have a name at all". Mockery at its finest and the juvenile in me finds it hilarious. It may actually be a smart marketing move too. Sell a bunch of these 'one season only' t-shirts and other gear. Then sell even more gear next year with another new name. The fans who think the whole thing is a bit ridiculous and the fans who think this is a win for society both feel the same kinda way.
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2020, 08:15 AM)fredtoast Wrote: So does "bengaloo" come from  "Bengals" + "Boogaloo".

Don't mean to insult you, but this sure sounds like the stuff they say.

They say a lot of things lol.
Reply/Quote