Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Washington benching Haskins
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Yikes...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
We dodged a bullet with that one. I know some people, including Mo Egger, were on the "let's draft Haskins" train. I'm much happier with a, so far, pretty good LT.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2020, 12:28 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: We dodged a bullet with that one. I know some people, including Mo Egger, were on the "let's draft Haskins" train. I'm much happier with a, so far, pretty good LT.

Lol...there were so many amped up to draft this guy just because he was from OSU. I told everyone he didn’t make good decisions and wasn’t very accurate. I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Its not like Allen is much better.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2020, 04:20 AM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: Its not like Allen is much better.

He's not a 1st rounder though, is he?

Haskins is ANOTHER failed Urban Meyer product in the NFL. The only one that has actually produced is the guy that finished the game. Took him several years in the league to get Meyer out of his system....lol 

So glad they didn't jump the gun on Haskins.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 12:44 AM)Wyche Wrote: He's not a 1st rounder though, is he?

Haskins is ANOTHER failed Urban Meyer product in the NFL. The only one that has actually produced is the guy that finished the game. Took him several years in the league to get Meyer out of his system....lol 

So glad they didn't jump the gun on Haskins.

Allen was an UDFA, so no.
I don't know about Haskins, it's not like he has much to work with aside from McLaurin.
Reply/Quote
Apparently Haskins was bragging about throwing for over 300 yards against the Ravens after they lost the game. It didn't sit well with his teammates. I guess Haskins isn't a popular guy in the locker room.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 12:57 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Apparently Haskins was bragging about throwing for over 300 yards against the Ravens after they lost the game. It didn't sit well with his teammates. I guess Haskins isn't a popular guy in the locker room.

Yikes.

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 02:01 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yikes.

There were some mentions last year after he missed the kneel down because he was taking photos with fans that teammates were turning on him. Plenty thought it was overblown. Well looks like it was the start of something.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 02:05 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: There were some mentions last year after he missed the kneel down because he was taking photos with fans that teammates were turning on him. Plenty thought it was overblown. Well looks like it was the start of something.

The whole thing about off the field issues stuff feels like an excuse for RR to see what he has on his rosters.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 02:08 AM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: The whole thing about off the field issues stuff feels like an excuse for RR to see what he has on his rosters.

You don't dump the 15th pick from 2019 draft unless you have some good reason.  
Reply/Quote