Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Washington vs Steelers
Just when you thought it wasn't obvious enough that the refs help out the Steelers. Washington has a 3rd and 11 and completes a pass to Logan Thomas who dives for the 1st down marker and is ruled just short. Replay showed the entire ball across the marker before his hand touched out of bounds so they challenge and somehow the ruling on the field stands. I mean i know i shouldn't be surprised but that was above and beyond belief that it was not overturned.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Can the Redskins hold on? This is EPIC!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Thank you WFT.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10828968]

Reply/Quote
Awesome game to watch. Good job Washington whoever?

Reply/Quote
Washington!!!!!!!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Congratulations to Jack Del Rio, Chase Young, and the Washington defense. That was beautiful.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2020, 10:34 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Congratulations to Jack Del Rio, Chase Young, and the Washington defense. That was beautiful.

What’s Alex Smith, chopped liver? Almost 300 yds and a TD against the #1 defense. What a great story he’s been. I hardly ever root for non-Bengals but it’s hard not to with him.

Reply/Quote
Lost to the team with no name. Haha.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2020, 10:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What’s Alex Smith, chopped liver? Almost 300 yds and a TD against the #1 defense. What a great story he’s been. I hardly ever root for non-Bengals but it’s hard not to with him.

That’s the great thing about football. You obviously prefer to watch quarterbacks and I think that’s great. I happen to like to watch the defense play; that’s my thing. I know most people prefer to watch the offense and that’s okay too.

When I do watch the offense I usually concentrate on the line play, not always the skill players. Oh sure, a great run or a long pass is very exciting but to me the beautiful symmetry of blocking and tackling gets me more excited than anything else about the game.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2020, 12:34 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: That’s the great thing about football. You obviously prefer to watch quarterbacks and I think that’s great. I happen to like to watch the defense play; that’s my thing. I know most people prefer to watch the offense and that’s okay too.

When I do watch the offense I usually concentrate on the line play, not always the skill players. Oh sure, a great run or a long pass is very exciting but to me the beautiful symmetry of blocking and tackling gets me more excited than anything else about the game.

Well, I was talking more about Smith’s comeback after that insane leg injury. Guy is lucky to be alive, let alone playing in the NFL again. And the strength of the Steelers is that defense, so I thought I’d throw Smith some props.

Reply/Quote
For being America's Team for one night ....

[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote