Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watch any baseball game the next day
So I am a Mets fan that lives out of market and found this generous fellow who uploads every game the next day. I tend to stream several of the games anyway, but he posts all the games.

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrSomniumX/videos
[Image: bey.gif]
Reply/Quote
I was a big baseball fan for many years. I first became a Reds fan in the early 70's just as the Big Red Machine was falling into place. I listened to a lot of games on radio growing up and even as late as the mid 80's when I was working as a security guard. I looved the game and played it every year when I was young even though I was terrible at it.

But I can not watch a baseball game anymore. I still enjoy seeing the end of a close game, but I just can't sit an pay attention to watching a full game. I could do it if the Reds were in the playoffs, but that is about it.
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 02:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I was a big baseball fan for many years.  I first became a Reds fan in the early 70's just as the Big Red Machine was falling into place.  I listened to a lot of games on radio growing up and even as late as the mid 80's when I was working as a security guard.  I looved the game and played it every year when I was young even though I was terrible at it.

But I can not watch a baseball game anymore.  I still enjoy seeing the end of a close game, but I just can't sit an pay attention to watching a full game.  I could do it if the Reds were in the playoffs, but that is about it.

Luckily for me the Mets have some decent attractions to watch because of some very good young pitching and then Bartolo Colon hitting. He had an easy triple yesterday and decided to stop for a rest at second instead.

http://m.mlb.com/video/v138948683/mianym-colon-drives-in-recker-with-a-double
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 01:14 PM)Steeler Eater Wrote: So I am a Mets fan 

Sick  :vomit:

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 04:22 PM)Bryan Wrote: Sick  :vomit:

Meh, I was at the '86 World Series in utero, been a lifer.
Reply/Quote
I'm with Fred. It really is hard to watch a whole game, which is why I believe baseball and radio are so connected. It's in the background until something important is happening. Hell Marty will damn near skip at bats. You can go from 0-1 to full count and never know it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 05:59 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I'm with Fred.  It really is hard to watch a whole game, which is why I believe baseball and radio are so connected.  It's in the background until something important is happening.  Hell Marty will damn near skip at bats.  You can go from 0-1 to full count and never know it.

I will typically turn it on in the background too via a stream, but Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, and Gary Cohen are arguably the best announcers in baseball. 
Reply/Quote