Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watch for this from Pig Ben
(12-16-2016, 12:35 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Marvin is 2-13 against the Stoolers at PBS. Two and friggin thirteen !!! Most likely will be 2-14 soon

Can you imagine any team at any level tolerating a HC whom can't beat his rival at home ? Protect this house ? Ummmmmm

Man, i knew it was bad and i knew we seem to always play them better in their place but that suprised me.

Marv needs to go, how the hell can you not beat your rival atleast half the time at home?
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2016, 01:18 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Man, i knew it was bad and i knew we seem to always play them better in their place but that suprised me.

Marv needs to go, how the hell can you not beat your rival atleast half the time at home?

Marvin is a born and bred Pittsburgh boy. He grew up a huge steeler fan... You can't help but wonder just how badly Marvin wants to beat his hometown team. Maybe not badly enough? Honestly, I don't believe this is the case... But I wouldn't be the least bit shocked if it had some truth to it. 
Reply/Quote