Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watch the Bengals regardless of where you are...
I live in Memphis so the Titans game is almost always the game being played locally even when the Bengals game is the bigger game. I found this app called DofuSports which provides links to every NFL game (and other sports as well like NBA/MLB). You click on the link, get an ad that takes 4-5 seconds, open the link on your phone and you can watch it on your phone/tablet BUT it's really great if you have an iPhone and can cast it to your TV. I did this last week. I started with Youtube links but those get brought down pretty quickly. The other links stay up for longer and I watched the Browns game with very little interruption and quality was great, just like a regular broadcast. This week will be another example...the Titans/Chargers game will be the one I get I am sure.

Anyway...more for you out of market folks like me.
Reply/Quote
If I’m not mistaken several of those are dangerous for spyware.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Dofu sucks... Always taking the streams down. Do yourself a favor and get kodi and the add on the crew.... Used it for 3 years now.. Alot of our games have been on local tv here in PA this year though ...
Reply/Quote