Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watching Bengals/Steelers on TV?
(10-21-2017, 01:34 PM)McC Wrote: How many times you gonna say the same damn thing before you figure it's enough.  I'm just curious.  At least you save your anger and indignation for the really important things.

As many as yall do.

Reply/Quote
The cool thing is that we are going in as underdogs. Attitude Yes
Reply/Quote
Ready for this shit! It's gonna be a tough game to watch because I'm already nervous. I hate the Steelers so fuggin bad I literally find myself shaking sometimes from adrenaline while watching the games against them. I want them DEAD!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2017, 10:07 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Ready for this shit! It's gonna be a tough game to watch because I'm already nervous. I hate the Steelers so fuggin bad I literally find myself shaking sometimes from adrenaline while watching the games against them. I want them DEAD!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I have faith in Lazor. Marvin, well not so much.

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2017, 10:32 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: ..

I've already started!  Cool

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2017, 11:20 AM)jeremydc Wrote: *******. Sheez. Running around with your tale between your legs before the game even starts.

First off... it's t a i l,
Second, it has nothing to do with "fear," but more my health.
Steeler games are not good for my blood pressure.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2017, 12:10 AM)Tomkat Wrote: I've watched or streamed EVERY game so far, this season - but, I don't think I can bring myself to watch the Bengals/Steelers game, even though it will be on regular TV here in central PA.

I just KNOW that some bullshit call or penalty, or non-call (ALL GOING AGAINST THE BENGALS) will piss me off to the point that I've learned from the past that it's just better to NOT watch.

Anyone else gonna skip watching this game to save their blood pressure and health?

Expect it as well, yet still going to watch just in case. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are my abusive husband, and no matter how many times they hit me and throw their dinner plate against the wall, I'll always come back hoping they will change.

Unless someone throws an intervention for me before 4:30 pm, I'll be parked in front of the TV getting slapped around again.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
if i'm alive....
i'll be watching this game...
nuff said....
Bengals 21
shitsburgh 17
Reply/Quote
Burfict is the best player on the field, must watch TV.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 03:44 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: The Bengals are my abusive husband, and no matter how many times they hit me and throw their dinner plate against the wall, I'll always come back hoping they will change.

Unless someone throws an intervention for me before 4:30 pm, I'll be parked in front of the TV getting slapped around again.

Great way to put it, this year in our losses I just say "well, that was a waste of 3 hours", lol.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 01:18 PM)Tomkat Wrote: First off... it's t a i l,
Second, it has nothing to do with "fear," but more my health.
Steeler games are not good for my blood pressure.

He could have been referring to your "tale."  Perhaps you've been working on a novella you'd not told us about, and it's stored between your legs.  Now who's looking foolish?   Tongue

I'm with you on the blood pressure thing.  Watching a stadium full of 'tards waving their towels around while that fat, filthy-looking **** hobbles around the pocket untouched is just too much for me to take.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote