Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Watching highlights... CATCH THE DAMN BALL, APPLE!
I heard this play on the radio feed, but just now get a chance to watch it...
2nd play of overtime... CATCH THE DAMN BALL APPLE!  

DB's MUST work on catching the ball this offseason!
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:23 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I heard this play on the radio feed, but just now get a chance to watch it...
2nd play of overtime... CATCH THE DAMN BALL APPLE!  DB's MUST work on catching the ball this offseason!

That one reminded me of the Asante Samuel dropped INT which cost the Patriots 19-0.

In this one, Mahomes could have been intercepted on all three OT throws. Fortunately Eli's drop wasn't crucial. 
Reply/Quote
Hes gonna catch one in the bowl I can feel it
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:23 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I heard this play on the radio feed, but just now get a chance to watch it...
2nd play of overtime... CATCH THE DAMN BALL APPLE!  DB's MUST work on catching the ball this offseason!

I told my daughter, that's why he's a defensive back. and not a WR.. Then Bell goes and makes me GLADLY eat my words. 
Reply/Quote
We didn’t get the fumble and Apple drops the pick and I’m thinking I’m going to be haunted all off season by those.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:25 PM)bengals73 Wrote: I told my daughter, that's why he's a defensive back. and not a WR.. Then Bell goes and makes me GLADLY eat my words. 

Yep there's a reason he is not a WR
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote