Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watching the Jets throw all over the Bills makes me appreciate our defense
Had a few minutes tonight to watch the game and I'm watching Fitz, Jalin Marshall, Brandon Marshall and Decker just move the ball at will. Our D game plan worked quite well last week and kept us in the game.

I can see us running into the Jets come playoff time.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
yeah. i am saying the same thing. our D doesn't look so bad anymore. it's our O-Line that looks like complete trash now though. Bills have beaten them over the top numerous times tonight. the Jets D-Line has barely done anything. this is concerning.

**except for that last run play. lol**
Reply/Quote
EJ Manueling should be a new term in football.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 12:05 AM)WildCat Wrote: yeah. i am saying the same thing. our D doesn't look so bad anymore. it's our O-Line that looks like complete trash now though. Bills have beaten them over the top numerous times tonight. the Jets D-Line has barely done anything. this is concerning.

**except for that last run play. lol**

The Bills don't have a turnstile playing Center.

Nice to two Buckeyes making plays. That last running play was Darron Lee's speed.

I am being a little mean to Bodine, but the Bills sure are handling that front 7 much better than we did.

Reply/Quote
i really believe that the Bengal O-Line will turn it around this week though. With such a bad performance last week they have to be pissed off. that's what i'm hoping for anyways.
Reply/Quote
Brandon Tate sure looks like he has some extra motivation with his new team.
Reply/Quote
Seeing Brandon Tate in a Bills jersey is weird to me for some reason yet sanu and jones seems normal
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Jets are a hell of a team.

I'm even more impressed with our win now.

Reply/Quote
Watched most of the 2nd half.. Bengals might just shread Buffalo week 11 or at least I hope so.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
They may have thrown but they struggled running which has to bring back that worry.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 12:08 AM)BengalChris Wrote: The Bills don't have a turnstile playing Center.

Nice to two Buckeyes making plays. That last running play was Darron Lee's speed.

I am being a little mean to Bodine, but the Bills sure are handling that front 7 much better than we did.

one game does not make a season, I don;t believe our line just got terrible after playing one game after being ranked as one of the best lines last year.. your center is one player, he also started last year every game. I believe Andy got his 7 sack week 8 last year, you can come off the ledge, we will be fine.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 12:54 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: one game does not make a season, I don;t believe our line just got terrible after playing one game after being ranked as one of the best lines last year.. your center is one player, he also started last year every game. I believe Andy got his 7 sack week 8 last year, you can come off the ledge, we will be fine.

You're taking my statement way too seriously.

Giving up 7 sacks in 1 game just has to be pointed out at least 88 times just on the principle of thing alone.

Reply/Quote
Would love to have that Enunwa kid on our team.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 12:52 AM)Sweetness Wrote: They may have thrown but they struggled running which has to bring back that worry.

I think the run defense will be fine once Burfict is in there. Until then...
Formerly w8ing 4 '08
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 12:03 AM)BengalChris Wrote: Had a few minutes tonight to watch the game and I'm watching Fitz, Jalin Marshall, Brandon Marshall and Decker just move the ball at will. Our D game plan worked quite well last week and kept us in the game.

I agree, our pass defense held both Marshall and Decker in check and gave up less than 200 yards of passing offense in what should have been a major advantage for the Jets, it being 9/11 in New York, us missing Burfict. I think the reason the Jets had success running is because we went to 2 lb sets and with Dansby who is more of a cover lb and Vinnie who isn't very good at anything. Had we been playing 3 lb with Maualuga, I think the Jets ground game would have done worse.
Reply/Quote
Marshall, Decker, and Enunwa all had their way with Buffalo's secondary. Gilmore the only DB that's nameworthy is highly over rated. We should feast on them Nov 11th.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Th Jets won 10 games last year....Playing at NY on 9/11 in Jets home opener was rough.....Announcers said that was as loud as they ever heard the Jets fans......Bengals escaped from New York with a win......and yes, Jets won a few days later last night. ....Neither team will start 0-2, but other NFL teams won't be able to say that after this week.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 12:03 AM)BengalChris Wrote: Had a few minutes tonight to watch the game and I'm watching Fitz, Jalin Marshall, Brandon Marshall and Decker just move the ball at will. Our D game plan worked quite well last week and kept us in the game.

I agree our defense was solid last week against a very talented offense and we were on the road giving the Jets OL the no noise advantage. I guess after watching Revis burned again, CB is a very tough and unforgiving position putting any CB on an island in the NFL.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Bills couldn't run on the Jets D-line either but their O-line held up a lot better then ours when it came to pass protection. The Jets secondary should be worried they had Goodwin, Salas and a guy named Mills tearing them a new one. Who the hell are they? LOL
Reply/Quote
The Jets were playing out of their mind on anniversary of sept 11th. 3 to 4 of the 7 sacks were coverage sacks. We are currently missing our probowl linebacker and tightend. We will be fine we may not have a tougher game to win all year.
Reply/Quote