Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Watson Debut
Seems that he was met with chants of "She said No!" and "You sick F***!" on Friday night in Jacksonville.

Having grown up in the days of song parodies by the likes of Weird Al Yankovich, when I heard the news of Watson's greeting in Jacksonville, a parody idea came to mind. The group Foreigner had a hit on their 1981 album called "Juke Box Hero", how about someone produce a parody paying tribute to Watson and his escapades titled "Jack Shack Zero"?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2022, 09:08 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Seems that he was met with chants of "She said No!" and "You sick F***!" on Friday night in Jacksonville.

Having grown up in the days of song parodies by the likes of Weird Al Yankovich, when I heard the news of Watson's greeting in Jacksonville, a parody idea came to mind.  The group Foreigner had a hit on their 1981 album called "Juke Box Hero", how about someone produce a parody paying tribute to Watson and his escapades titled "Jack Shack Zero"?

Better than That was his Stat line   1/5 for 7 yards

Thats what you want to see out of your 250 Mil QB
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2022, 09:58 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Better than That was his Stat line   1/5 for 7 yards

I'd like to get excited about this, but it is just one pre season game. He hasn't played in a long time so he's got a lot rust he needs to rub off Wink 

Still you'd like to see a better performance. Even Mitch played much better.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2022, 12:12 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I'd like to get excited about this, but it is just one pre season game. He hasn't played in a long time so he's got a lot rust he needs to rub off Wink 

Still you'd like to see a better performance. Even Mitch played much better.

Wonder hows he has looked in practice.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2022, 09:58 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Better than That was his Stat line   1/5 for 7 yards

Sounds like he's moved on from the chicks and is now a registered Browns offender.

Reply/Quote
I can't stand Watson. Hope he flops and the Browns eat the millions for him. He looked terrible.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2022, 12:33 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Sounds like he's moved on from the chicks and is now a registered Browns offender.

Lolol
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2022, 07:32 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I can't stand Watson. Hope he flops and the Browns eat the millions for him. He looked terrible.

I hope he never sees the field again AND the Browns still have to pay him the full amount of the contract AND Watson owes twice as much as the Browns will pay him in lawsuits AND the Texans find the 2nd best QB in the league (behind Burrow, of course) with one of the draft picks they got from the Browns.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2022, 02:52 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I hope he never sees the field again AND the Browns still have to pay him the full amount of the contract AND Watson owes twice as much as the Browns will pay him in lawsuits AND the Texans find the 2nd best QB in the league (behind Burrow, of course) with one of the draft picks they got from the Browns.

Sounds legit.

Reply/Quote
(08-16-2022, 02:52 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I hope he never sees the field again AND the Browns still have to pay him the full amount of the contract AND Watson owes twice as much as the Browns will pay him in lawsuits AND the Texans find the 2nd best QB in the league (behind Burrow, of course) with one of the draft picks they got from the Browns.

That made me laugh out loud because it's hilarious and typical of the Browns!

That would be INCREDIBLE and just add-on to the stupidest deal in the history of sports!

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Hows Rosen been looking ?? lol
Reply/Quote
Watson suspended 11 games, won't play 10/31
Reply/Quote