Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watson out, rookie QB in
Interesting since we have discussed many believe no way we can win with Browning, let's see how Browns do with even less nfl experience than Browning today with Ravens
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 12:36 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Interesting since we have discussed many believe no way we can win with Browning,  let's see how Browns do with even less nfl experience than Browning today with Ravens

We get trounced...
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
9rs suddenly playing like the Bengals in Cleveland..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Stains with the lead..1:40 left..9rs ball..after kick off 

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 05:21 PM)grampahol Wrote: Stains with the lead..1:40 left..9rs ball..after kick off 

They got bailed out big time by a very bs unnecessary roughness flag on an incomplete 3rd and 10 play.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Dammit..stains win on missed FG from 35..

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 05:28 PM)cinci4life Wrote: They got bailed out big time by a very bs unnecessary roughness flag on an incomplete 3rd and 10 play.

No doubt, but they still get the w..

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 05:31 PM)grampahol Wrote: Dammit..stains win on missed FG from 35..

The FG was from 42. On 2nd down and 35 seconds left I was saying they needed more yards. 40+ yard FGs especially in Cleveland on grass are not gimmes. Had they run another play to get close that ball is inside the uprights
Reply/Quote
Coming from a die hard football fan of 50 years. Todays NFL is getting so ****** hard to watch. The last 5 mins of the Indy/Clev game was such a shit show of officiating. Indy got robbed not once but twice. 3 times if you want to count the taunting flag keeping them from going for 2. Refs need to be held accountable. They have way too much control over the outcome of games. Literally handed this one to Cleveland. Total bullshit.
Reply/Quote
A multi billion dollar professional sports league that uses a bunch of geriatric part time officials…

What could go wrong?

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 05:43 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Coming from a die hard football fan of 50 years. Todays NFL is getting so ****** hard to watch. The last 5 mins of the Indy/Clev game was such a shit show of officiating. Indy got robbed not once but twice. 3 times if you want to count the taunting flag keeping them from going for 2. Refs need to be held accountable. They have way too much control over the outcome of games. Literally handed this one to Cleveland. Total bullshit.

2 weeks in a row the Clowns got bailed out by the striped zebra clowns.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote