Dionte Johnson landed badly and left the game with a shoulder injury

TJ Watt injured his knee

Further tests will show whether they will be healthy for the opener

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Watt is fine
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2022, 08:41 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Watt is fine

I think both are OK, jus strange Watt playing late into 2nd quarter. Why?????????
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I like the way the Bengals use the pre-season.

Solidified starters sit.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2022, 12:46 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I think both are OK, jus strange Watt playing late into 2nd quarter. Why?????????

Yeah, not smart.

(08-29-2022, 11:50 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I like the way the Bengals use the pre-season.

Solidified starters sit.

Same, we are completely healthy. At least all our starters are...

I don't remember being this healthy going into a season.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2022, 12:46 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I think both are OK, jus strange Watt playing late into 2nd quarter. Why?????????

because so what if he gets hurt....next man up Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2022, 09:16 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: because so what if he gets hurt....next man up Rolleyes

He is your best player on your entire team...

Guess you got the refs to help you out but other than that if you lost TJ you finish in the basement for sure.

You guys aren't coaching an End into TJ Watt any time soon.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2022, 10:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: He is your best player on your entire team...

Guess you got the refs to help you out but other than that if you lost TJ you finish in the basement for sure.

You guys aren't coaching an End into TJ Watt any time soon.

STILL cryin' about the refs? Jesus, give it a rest already. The Bengals have been to the Super Bowl and have a promising future, yet you still can't get it out of your head.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2022, 01:40 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: STILL cryin' about the refs? Jesus, give it a rest already. The Bengals have been to the Super Bowl and have a promising future, yet you still can't get it out of your head.

Wasn't from help from the refs though lol
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2022, 09:16 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: because so what if he gets hurt....next man up Rolleyes

I really have started to hate that phrase.  There's a reason one guy is making $28 million, and the guy behind him is making $2.5 million or whatever.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote