Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Way to watch Bengals game today without ticket
If you know someone who has spectrum in Cincinnati or in a market carrying the game, download the application on your smart TV or IPad. Ask them to record the game on their DVR. Use their log in and password and access their DVR, give it a few minutes to download content so around 1:05 the game they recorded can be seen by you even though you are in a market that does not have the game playing locally.

It is not live you are watching the game so it is legal and you are not violating any NFL rules. I don't think it will work with Direct TV because you have to be able to use the DVR (at the home) it is recorded I believe. But, I could be wrong.

Disclaimer, this is the first time I am trying this, but I did some experimenting this morning and was able to bring up local shows that were recorded this morning.

I hope it works for all of us. I suggest you test it prior to game starting and hopefully works.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
If you have livestream links, private message me them. (Don't post them here on the thread).
Thanks.
Reply/Quote