Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waynes out this week
(09-11-2021, 05:13 PM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: We passed the Tuttle Lake exit while driving our son to college. Our kid, who's 18 said...Captain Tuttle will be missed. Yes, he has to put up with older parents.

That’s awesome.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
So far it defiantly has not been Wayne's world since he's been here unless that includes the physical rehab facilities. Hopefully that changes soon.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Waynes is expected to miss week 2 as well per Zac

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 04:04 PM)pally Wrote: Waynes is expected to miss week 2 as well per Zac

I'm not worried about this week vs bears offense but definitely need him vs Pitt. 

I'm surprised Vikings didn't keep throwing to apples side just like dak did vs bucs #35 knowing he was the weak link. 
Let's hope the bears coaches aren't smart.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 04:10 PM)Amalone002 Wrote: I'm not worried about this week vs bears offense but definitely need him vs Pitt. 

I'm surprised Vikings didn't keep throwing to apples side just like dak did vs bucs #35 knowing he was the weak link. 
Let's hope the bears coaches aren't smart.

Honestly as long as Dalton is playing, our front 4 are going to feast on him.  Not sure if anyone saw SNF last night, but Dalton is still hearing footsteps and underthrowing to get it out quickly.  I expect a nice few hours of drinking and laughing next sunday.  
Reply/Quote