Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waynes' real problem
(12-10-2021, 06:06 PM)Tony Wrote: Ya, it's all our fault....  This shit is borderline troll. There is now way you actually believe this BS.. Ya our thoughts are what keep him from healing lol...

I will light a crystal for you also my brother.

BTW "crystals" is white folk talk for "rocks".
Reply/Quote
[Image: d2332083-0988-4628-a4ed-fbd675fcb47e_text.gif]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 04:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The love is universal, brother.

I'll light a crystal for you.

[Image: 3_Hippie-Died-When-Narco-Capitalism.jpg]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 06:06 PM)Tony Wrote: Ya, it's all our fault....  This shit is borderline troll. There is no way you actually believe this BS.. Ya, our thoughts are what keep him from healing lol...

Relax man. It’s just a fun little shitpost.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2021, 11:21 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: Relax man. It’s just a fun little shitpost.

Still dumb as hell...
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 01:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Trae can't heal properly because of all the negative energy from Bengals fans. Massive amounts of dark energy can concentrate in the victim. This creates chaotic static in the healing chakra.

Personally I am projecting positive healing energy toward him. I feel very sorry for him. Every guy I ever knew who played in the NFL was hypercompetitive. They hated to miss playing time. I personally hid injuries to stay on the field.

I am not going to comment on his contract. None of that means anything until the off season. Right now he could be a big boost to a defensive backfield that is getting nicked up. He is no star but I think we need help back there.

I know some are balking at this, but it is all true.

I was speaking with a Voodoo Priestess the other day, inquiring about the delivery status of my back ordered Lamar Jackson and Baker Mayfield voodoo dolls, and she rolled some chicken bones and looked at the arrangement.  According to her, the negative energy is released with each utterance or use of the term Bungles.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2021, 01:05 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I know some are balking at this, but it is all true.

I was speaking with a Voodoo Priestess the other day, inquiring about the delivery status of my back ordered Lamar Jackson and Baker Mayfield voodoo dolls, and she rolled some chicken bones and looked at the arrangement.  According to her, the negative energy is released with each utterance or use of the term Bungles.

Crap!  I probably just knocked Waynes out of this game!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2021, 01:05 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Crap!  I probably just knocked Waynes out of this game!!!

you may have....he was not activated from IR, at least not with today's roster announcements

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
how high was fred from the gasoline fumes from his tractor when he typed this
Reply/Quote
We laughed, we cried and kissed millions of bucks goodbye.. BUT when the moon is in the 7th house and Jupiter aligns with Mars yadda yadda yadda.. This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius which means in astrological time it'll be another million, maybe billion years or so before it works..  It's right around the corner!  ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote