Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We’re going to beat the Jags
Zac Taylor’s first victory get hyped!! Get ready because it’s going to happen this week. Forget what you’ve seen so far this is about to be a whole new team this weekend just watch not only are we going to win we’re going to BLOW OUT the Jags.

WHO DEYYYYYYY
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That's the spirit...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Let me have what you’re drinking, I want to get loaded too
Reply/Quote
[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Some folks are more stoked about the Fred Johnson signing than others.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Well they no longer have Ramsey so that’s a plus.
Reply/Quote
I thought there was going to be an "if".

I will add.

We're going to beat the Jags IF we bench our chicken shit QB. And start anyone at QB who doesn't have baby nuts.
Reply/Quote
I said the same thing n the prediction thread. The dam is going to burst Sunday and the Jags are gonna get steam-rolled, if I may mix my metaphors. We're taking 'em to the woodshed. We'll win by 14 and it really won't be that close. Book it, baby!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Well we don't have to worry about Ramsey. He's now a Ram
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2019, 09:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well we don't have to worry about Ramsey. He's now a Ram

Unfortunately, we are 0-6 against teams that he isn't on.
Reply/Quote
I feel like we'll play the Jaguars close. It's a winnable game definitely.
Reply/Quote
We will win, but it will be the only win of the season.

"How do you know that?" you ask?

Thanks to a family member being REALLY crappy and scheduling his wedding during the game, I will be missing a Bengals game for the first time since 1998. I figure we will rush for 600 yards and win by 80 points.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2019, 10:40 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: We will win, but it will be the only win of the season.

"How do you know that?" you ask?

Thanks to a family member being REALLY crappy and scheduling his wedding during the game, I will be missing a Bengals game for the first time since 1998.  I figure we will rush for 600 yards and win by 80 points.

Haha...wouldn't that be the worst?

I think that IF AJ plays, we'll win. 31-27 Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2019, 08:14 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: Zac Taylor’s first victory get hyped!! Get ready because it’s going to happen this week. Forget what you’ve seen so far this is about to be a whole new team this weekend just watch not only are we going to win we’re going to BLOW OUT the Jags.

WHO DEYYYYYYY

Zac is this you??
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2019, 10:43 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Zac is this you??

We will eventually win some games. 3 or 4 maybe.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2019, 08:14 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: Zac Taylor’s first victory get hyped!! Get ready because it’s going to happen this week. Forget what you’ve seen so far this is about to be a whole new team this weekend just watch not only are we going to win we’re going to BLOW OUT the Jags.

WHO DEYYYYYYY

[Image: tenor.png]
Reply/Quote
Usually, I am pretty pessimistic about the Bengals chances but for some reason, I think they do pull this one out. So much so that I won't even bet against them.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2019, 08:47 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I thought there was going to be an "if".

I will add.

We're going to beat the Jags IF we bench our chicken shit QB. And start anyone at QB who doesn't have baby nuts.

(10-15-2019, 08:49 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I said the same thing n the prediction thread.  The dam is going to burst Sunday and the Jags are gonna get steam-rolled, if I may mix my metaphors.  We're taking 'em to the woodshed.  We'll win by 14 and it really won't be that close. Book it, baby!

I agree with a different QB. I’m hoping for a win this week badly. Just wanna see great things (Damit Marvin)! I think we can win.

Reply/Quote
I really hope we win. And I hope Truck and Pdub call off the bet either way. But it's nice to see some optimism in this dismal season we're in.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
"We're going to beat the Jags." - Coach Taylor

I mean, maybe he should say that publicly, do something different than the marvin lewis approach that has him at 0-6.

Side topic: Has anyone seen a pass to Giovani Bernard in open space? I only remember seeing a screen pass or two to him, 6 games in.

Also, we seem to fully underutilize Tyler Eifert and our TEs in general. What is up with our gameplans?
Reply/Quote