Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We’re going to beat the Jags
I have no reason to believe the Bengals will win, but if aAJ plays maybe he’ll go after some random dude again.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2019, 08:28 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Let me have what you’re drinking, I want to get loaded too

...whatever he's DRINKING?  More like whatever he's SMOKING!  GIMME SOME!  Tongue
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2019, 11:48 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: "We're going to beat the Jags." - Coach Taylor

I mean, maybe he should say that publicly, do something different than the marvin lewis approach that has him at 0-6.

Side topic: Has anyone seen a pass to Giovani Bernard in open space? I only remember seeing a screen pass or two to him, 6 games in.

Also, we seem to fully underutilize Tyler Eifert and our TEs in general. What is up with our gameplans?

Simple.

Taylor has no clue as to what the **** he’s doing. His play calling and player utilization is downright stupid. Maybe even worse than Marvin Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2019, 09:16 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Unfortunately, we are 0-6 against teams that he isn't on.

Even worse, we were undefeated against teams that he is on.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2019, 10:08 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I have no reason to believe the Bengals will win, but if aAJ plays maybe he’ll go after some random dude again.

Sheer probability. We're going to win sometime.

One of our hidden issues is our defense doesn't generate turnovers. When you have very little pressure couple with CB's that don't intercept the ball...

But, Kirkpatrick and Jackson are both out, so who knows what the guys we play will do?
Reply/Quote
With Jackson111, Dre and Dennard out we would be hard pressed to beat the OSU Buckeyes. I'm sorry Lord, I apologize Lord. Please give me the strength to be more positive .
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2019, 10:36 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: With Jackson111, Dre and Dennard out we would be hard pressed to beat the OSU Buckeyes. I'm sorry Lord, I apologize Lord. Please give me the strength to be more positive .

Plus, didn't Fournette have like 225 yards rushing against the Broncos? He's averaging 5.1 yards per carry.
Reply/Quote
Since I'm probably not going fishing during the game that can mean only one thing. I'll probably be doing something else. You can take that to the bank.... Probably..
Nobody can accuse me of probably being possibly non-commital unless you probably decide to maybe accuse me of it.

I just thought of something..I could probably sell that as being possibly the ultimate in probably being the possible Bengals fan. Who's in?  I probably need to work on the wording there..maybe. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2019, 08:25 PM)jason Wrote: That's the spirit...

I think you mean...

That's the results of spirits.

[Image: tenor.gif]

Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2019, 08:14 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: Zac Taylor’s first victory get hyped!! Get ready because it’s going to happen this week. Forget what you’ve seen so far this is about to be a whole new team this weekend just watch not only are we going to win we’re going to BLOW OUT the Jags.

WHO DEYYYYYYY

Are you not taking your meds again?? This Jags team is well coached and their players are bigger and stronger and faster and they will stomp our lowly bengals.Our team has packed it in and it will show this sunday.I really truly believe this franchise is totally cursed with a ton of injuries each year for 6 years in a row.No one has this many key injuries each and every year.Something is going on here.Fifty years of insanity and it never stops.Until they hire a top GM and a Pro-scouting dept and fire Tobin nothing will change.We are in the AFC-NORTH folks and the other three teams know how to win and that starts by drafting top players and getting the rest in free agency.The ravens have huge players that are gifted,stronger,bigger,much bigger and much faster,OUr guys looked like a bunch of grade-school kids out there trying to rush the qb and or tackle tightends.It was laughable and this has been the case for years. :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul:
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2019, 08:14 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: Zac Taylor’s first victory get hyped!! Get ready because it’s going to happen this week. Forget what you’ve seen so far this is about to be a whole new team this weekend just watch not only are we going to win we’re going to BLOW OUT the Jags.

WHO DEYYYYYYY

Think we will win this one myself...
Reply/Quote
I'm going to be watching it in Jax with a few ex-Jag players. Cincinnati's own Greg Huntington, among others.

I'll be the only guy there with Bungles gear on. Could be a dangerous situation.

Considering the Bungles are going to blow it and blow it HARD, I should be okay.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote

WHO DEYYYYYYY

I guarantee   A Big Cat Victory!!!!! 100%
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2019, 09:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well we don't have to worry about Ramsey. He's now a Ram

So we see him next week instead?
Reply/Quote