Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
We Aren't Winning spit With Dalton
I have wavered back and forth. Sold myself one too many times that we had the answer at QB.

I'm done.

Quit pretending we have a top tier QB. Oh sure if everything is perfect and we have top notch pass pro, top notch weapons, and can maintain perfect health our QB performs better than average. Gtfo with that bullshit.

Without AJ dalton is shit. In primetime dalton is shit.

With Dalton we are not winning shit.
Sure blame Marvin. I agree. Doesnt change the fact we are not winning shit with either.
Reply/Quote
Shit
Reply/Quote
153 yds 2 ints.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 10:19 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Shit

You got that right
Reply/Quote
There it is I knew it was coming
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 10:17 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I have wavered back and forth. Sold myself one too many times that we had the answer at QB.

I'm done.

Quit pretending we have a top tier QB. Oh sure if everything is perfect and we have top notch pass pro, top notch weapons, and can maintain perfect health our QB performs better than average. Gtfo with that bullshit.

Sure blame Marvin. I agree. Doesnt change the fact we are not winning shit with either.

The Bengals keep trying to work around dalton, and need to try and make a perfect 10 other offensive starters around Andy for him to be good. 

Opposed to getting a better, more athletic QB, who can make the other 10 guys around him on offense better. 

They are doing it the hard way
Reply/Quote
TUA 2020!
Reply/Quote
Of all the problems the Bengals have, Andy Dalton isn’t even in the top thirty.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 10:23 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Of all the problems the Bengals have, Andy Dalton isn’t even in the top thirty.

Yes he is.  He isnt that good.  That is a problem 
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 10:17 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I have wavered back and forth. Sold myself one too many times that we had the answer at QB.

I'm done.

Shitty thread
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown and Marvin Lewis aren't winning spit with anyone. But hey, we saw Palmer/Chad fail them, now Dalton/Green are coming up short. Maybe the next decent QB and great WR combo we fall arse-first into will have what it takes to drag Mike Brown and Marvin Lewis to someplace nice.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 10:22 PM)UDBengalsFan Wrote: The Bengals keep trying to work around dalton, and need to try and make a perfect 10 other offensive starters around Andy for him to be good. 

Opposed to getting a better, more athletic QB, who can make the other 10 guys around him on offense better. 

They are doing it the hard way

Exactly!
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
NEWSFLASH - we haven't won shit since Mike Brown took control of the team. This "winning" problem goes far beyond Andy Dalton.

Also, with a below average offensive line and potentially the worst defense in NFL history, Dalton has been a big part of the team still having a winning record right now. I understand alcohol and emotions get the best of us, but to try to pin the failures of this franchise on Andy Dalton are laughable at best.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 10:22 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: TUA 2020!

Ok, but they are supposed to tank NEXT year, not this year if they want Tua. 
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 10:26 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Mike Brown and Marvin Lewis aren't winning shit with anyone. 

This, this, a thousand times this. This fish (cat?) stinks from the head.    
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Andy doesnt make the offense better. It's just that simple.

We have to construct a perfect offense for him to be capable - Line, WR Skill Players, Running Game, TE, play calling, etc

A more dynamic Qb, who can run, escape pressure, improvise and throw on the run - Would eliminate a lot of the oline woes.

Andy Dalton is boring. He is not dynamic. He is OK. He will never, ever, be the guy you want in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 10:33 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: NEWSFLASH - we haven't won shit since Mike Brown took control of the team. This "winning" problem goes far beyond Andy Dalton.

Also, with a below average offensive line and potentially the worst defense in NFL history, Dalton has been a big part of the team still having a winning record right now. I understand alcohol and emotions get the best of us, but to try to pin the failures of this franchise on Andy Dalton are laughable at best.

Yeah, I kinda noticed how the QB loser/bum/quitter who didn't win shit here and left after a humiliating 4-12 season managed to actually get closer to the SB in a single playoff shot than we have in 30 years.  Dalton may very well do something similar if we let him walk to another franchise.  You know, one that hasn't gone decades without winning an important game. 

Then again, maybe he stays here and we eventually get to play a backup QB or an 8-8 division winner int he playoffs and get the monkey off our back and blah blah blah.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 10:33 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: NEWSFLASH - we haven't won shit since Mike Brown took control of the team. This "winning" problem goes far beyond Andy Dalton.

We are 5-4. Off the top of my head a fej ff and td beat the colts. 2 defensive tds best the dolphins. And 4 turnovers beat the bucs. The shittiest defense in nfl history is a major reason for over half of our wins. 

How in the flying pig spraying shit hell am i supposed to keep playing mental gymnastics and giving dalton credit for that?
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 10:39 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: How in the flying pig spraying shit hell am i supposed to keep playing mental gymnastics and giving dalton credit for that?

It's not about Dalton being the only answer, but you have to realize the argument of "Dalton or someone else" is open-ended to the point of farce.  Any time you compare one person to an ambiguous concept of "someone else" you're going to have a hard time getting the real life person in the real life situation to match your sweet imagination.

So we need a more athletic QB.  So the Bengals should have traded the farm for Mitch Trubisky?  Would we be beating the Steelers and Saints and Chiefs with him?  That's more specific.  And hell...maybe we would be winning more with him.  
Reply/Quote