Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Blamed Andy?
Thank the football Gods for what we have in Andy Dalton. The playoff failures do not lie on his shoulders.

If there is anything we should learn from this game, it is that Andy is not holding the team back.

Andy Dalton has been a godsend and has made the Bengals way better than they should be.

Andy :heart:
Reply/Quote
Only the silly people blamed Andy. Everyone else recognized three different QBs under Marvin looked the exact same, and now a fourth has.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I have been trying to tell people this for years
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:23 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: I have been trying to tell people this for years

Well geez, if a 5th rounder with less than half a season of experience can lose a playoff game in Cincy I guess it only makes sense that a QB who craps golden eggs like Dalton could lose even worse 4 times in a row! Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja
Reply/Quote
To be fair, Dalton has come up short in critical moments.

But this team has faltered in numerous mental/critical moments
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:05 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Well geez, if a 5th rounder with less than half a season of experience can lose a playoff game in Cincy I guess it only makes sense that a QB who craps golden eggs like Dalton could lose even worse 4 times in a row! Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja

At least both guys tried really really hard and will learn from the tape. Then they will come out better next time, once we have had time to evaluate ourselves and make ourselves better..... ugh.
Reply/Quote
So you would prefer them to not learn from the tape, evaluate it, and try to improve?
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:22 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Only the silly people blamed Andy. Everyone else recognized three different QBs under Marvin looked the exact same, and now a fourth has.

It's a good point.  Everyone always blamed Andy and nobody else.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:05 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Well geez, if a 5th rounder with less than half a season of experience can lose a playoff game in Cincy I guess it only makes sense that a QB who craps golden eggs like Dalton could lose even worse 4 times in a row! Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja

Dalton never had the defense preform like the did last night in any of the playoffs, or even close to the amounts of weapons we had last night. Good try though.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:09 AM)hitchopottimus Wrote: So you would prefer them to not learn from the tape, evaluate it, and try to improve?

That time is long past. This game was literally the season and possibly the entire future of the franchise - and they responded with the worst playoff implosion in pro sports history.
Reply/Quote
Got it. We should all curl up into a ball and die and never try again.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:09 AM)hitchopottimus Wrote: So you would prefer them to not learn from the tape, evaluate it, and try to improve?

"Hey, our QB did.....oh wait. He's not our starter".

Excuse.

"Hey, our LB has been in the middle of numerous scruffles, should we take him out for a...."

Nah. He's playing well. Let him keep going......oh wait.

That's how the tape goes.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:11 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Dalton never had the defense preform like the did last night in any of the playoffs, or even close to the amounts of weapons we had last night. Good try though.

Maybe someday the planets will align enough for Dalton to actually be held accountable for his playoff meltdown, but I'm not holding my breath.
Reply/Quote