Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Got Our Arses Whooped Tonight
KC is definitely a playoff team. The Bengals just could not muster anything against one of the worst defenses in the NFL. I give respect to Andy Reid. He could have run the score up more than 45-10 and he went for 4th down. This game shows the true character of the Bengals. We are not as good as 4-3 team may seem. I predicted 6-10 this year and still stick by it. Burfict out on defense and the offense struggling. This is a formula to a bad season. Heck, the Browns are 2-4-1 and at least stay in games to the end. This may do it for Marvin and personally I hope so. This game felt like a playoff game to me and of course we lost. At least the Reds will announce David Bell as the new manager on Monday. When will the Bengals announce a new manager?
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 01:13 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: KC is definitely a playoff team. The Bengals just could not muster anything against one of the worst defenses in the NFL. I give respect to Andy Reid. He could have run the score up more than 45-10 and he went for 4th down. This game shows the true character of the Bengals. We are not as good as 4-3 team may seem. I predicted 6-10 this year and still stick by it. Burfict out on defense and the offense struggling. This is a formula to a bad season. Heck, the Browns are 2-4-1 and at least stay in games to the end. This may do it for Marvin and personally I hope so. This game felt like a playoff game to me and of course we lost. At least the Reds will announce David Bell as the new manager on Monday. When will the Bengals announce a new manager?

We were in both our other losses before today.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
was at the game and i can't tell you why i think it's different than seeing it on tv. but it looked like the bengals just rolled in there with no gameplan whatsoever.......***** embarrassing. did see more bengal fans than i'd have thought though. props to them for sticking it out. chiefs fans are really cool fans though. props to them too.
Reply/Quote
Another prime time embarrassment , props to coach Marv!
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 01:20 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We were in both our other losses before today.

Yes, we were in those games. However, we had some terrible halves even in our wins. This team is Jekyl and Hyde.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 01:25 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Yes, we were in those games. However, we had some terrible halves even in our wins. This team is Jekyl and Hyde.

All that matters is our record. And at 4-3 I’m not at the sky is falling just yet.

I’d like to beat a bad TB team without needing a last minute comeback though.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 01:25 AM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: Another prime time embarrassment , props to coach Marv!

We are 1-1 this year in prime time. The win was a prime time Thursday night game against the Ravens. 
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 02:30 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: We are 1-1 this year in prime time. The win was a prime time Thursday night game against the Ravens. 

you missed the part where he said EMBARRASSMENT not just prime time
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 01:13 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: KC is definitely a playoff team. The Bengals just could not muster anything against one of the worst defenses in the NFL. I give respect to Andy Reid. He could have run the score up more than 45-10 and he went for 4th down. This game shows the true character of the Bengals. We are not as good as 4-3 team may seem. I predicted 6-10 this year and still stick by it. Burfict out on defense and the offense struggling. This is a formula to a bad season. Heck, the Browns are 2-4-1 and at least stay in games to the end. This may do it for Marvin and personally I hope so. This game felt like a playoff game to me and of course we lost. At least the Reds will announce David Bell as the new manager on Monday. When will the Bengals announce a new manager?

We were 3-1 before Burfict came back. And how is 4-3 a bad season?

(10-22-2018, 01:24 AM)WildCat Wrote: was at the game and i can't tell you why i think it's different than seeing it on tv. but it looked like the bengals just rolled in there with no gameplan whatsoever.......***** embarrassing. did see more bengal fans than i'd have thought though. props to them for sticking it out. chiefs fans are really cool fans though. props to them too.

Good to hear you had a great experience. Although KC kicked out butts,I have no ill will against them or the fans.I’m sure they were fun to hang out with.

(10-22-2018, 02:30 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: We are 1-1 this year in prime time. The win was a prime time Thursday night game against the Ravens. 

Yep.

Reply/Quote
Our season has taken a turn in my opinion. We started off strong, but now must endure a bad season with the remaining games. I see maybe 2 wins left. The Bengals tend to stink up prime time games and then they spread like a virus to other games.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I have seen this team get it's ass handed to them before and bounce back(remember what Baltimore did to us in 2012). So it's not the end of the world and we still have elite players on this team. Kansas City is a good team and when there rolling there damn near unbeatable. So while it sucks and looks bad remember it's still just one game and there is plenty of football left.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 03:31 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: I have seen this team get it's ass handed to them before and bounce back(remember what Baltimore did to us in 2012). So it's not the end of the world and we still have elite players on this team. Kansas City is a good team and when there rolling there damn near unbeatable. So while it sucks and looks bad remember it's still just one game and there is plenty of football left.

Agreed. KC is just better than us. Or at least they were tonight. Mahomes is a star. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
This Team is a dumpster fire. You are fooling yourself if you really believe this team can function when it really matters against teams that are playoff relevant. Bengals got raped tonight and the coaching staff was unprepared for a game that mattered the most. Steelers loss and this loss coupled together really illustrate this coaching staffs inability to manage critical decisions/preparation. Rationalize all you want to, but deep down you have seen this pattern before and it equals disaster for the rest of the season. Injury excuses come next...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote

I heard the announcers talk about the scripted plays for KC....

If our plays were scripted, they should fire the author.  

Again, came out flat...defense looked liked they had never done a tackling drill and were greased or something.  Offense had no answer to pressure.  And, for good measure, special teams shit the bed as well.  

It starts at the top.  And I am not talking about the owner.  I am done with Marvin.  He just looks completely lost, and if you haven't figured anything out by year 15 or whatever he is at, he never will. 
Reply/Quote
I don't think this team can win a playoff game this year. So what are we waiting/watching for? It's nothing new for us. The Browns, they've been horrible, their fans have something to see "can we actually go .500?". Lol. We have nothing, this team is worse than 2015's.

We have problems all over the place but it goes back to both lines.

We probably lost to the team going to the superbowl this year, barring injury. It's sad when we just want to win one playoff game, but we don't stack up to that team. Not on Thursdays, Sundays, Mondays, afternoons, or evenings.

The comment about the Browns, they have a defense. You can't get into 4 OT games in 7 games with their subpar offense without a D. Our defensive line should never have been talked up. Burfict seems invisible on the field.
Reply/Quote
Teryl Austin is AWFUL
Reply/Quote

We always seem to play down to their level when we play bad defense this game we didn't even  play at their level but way under it.

Burfict has not helped us at all this year he has hurt us quite a bit.
Reply/Quote
Sure thought we'd stay within 3 scores. We knew the D would struggle, but I figured the offense would at least show up. Another in a LONG line of Mediocre Merv Primetime shitshows.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Alright.... throw some bandages on your wrists, you're getting blood everywhere. First off, Austin is not the one out on the field missing tackle. And secondly, Hill and Hunt have been embarrassing just about every team they play. Hunt is hard to tackle.....period.
Reply/Quote
Tough to watch, it kept getting worse and worse
Reply/Quote