Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Grounded the Jets. Let's Melt Some Steel(ers)
The Bengals are 1-0 after an elite performance against the Jets by Andy Dalton, AJ Green, Josh Shaw, and Margus "The Estonian Eliminator" Hunt.  Cincinnati won this game with brains and guts even though New York dominated in the trenches on both sides of the ball.

Okay, enough celebration:  It's Steelers Week!

Yes indeed, it's time to erase those awful playoff memories from nine months ago and bring the pain to Pittsburgh.  I don't want to see one cheap shot or personal foul committed by the Bengals but I want to see the Steelers smashed into little quivering globs of black and yellow goo.  It's an AFC North battle and my dream is to see the Pittsburgh fans using their Terrible Towels to dry their tears of frustration.  It's time to step up and be elite.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yes, and hopefully the team can manufacture a "set" for Bodine, as the week passes. Other than that, the team should be well ready to face the hated division rivals.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams though Ninja Ninja
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 08:29 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams though Ninja  Ninja

I see what you did there 
Reply/Quote
I so hope the Bengals don't come into this game and let the Steelers taunt, goad, and trash talk them into making stupid mistakes and trying to out posture them.

If they haven't learnt their lesson by now I'm not sure they ever will ?
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 08:10 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The Bengals are 1-0 after an elite performance against the Jets by Andy Dalton, AJ Green, Josh Shaw, and Margus "The Estonian Eliminator" Hunt.  Cincinnati won this game with brains and guts even though New York dominated in the trenches on both sides of the ball.

Okay, enough celebration:  It's Steelers Week!

Yes indeed, it's time to erase those awful playoff memories from nine months ago and bring the pain to Pittsburgh.  I don't want to see one cheap shot or personal foul committed by the Bengals but I want to see the Steelers smashed into little quivering globs of black and yellow goo.  It's an AFC North battle and my dream is to see the Pittsburgh fans using their Terrible Towels to dry their tears of frustration.  It's time to step up and be elite.

I think everything rides on if they can walk away from the preferential treatment taunting that the Steelers will do and get away with.  If they can't walk away, they will get beat.

A big deal if they can walk away and go home to face Denver 2-0.
Reply/Quote