Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Had The First Photoshoot This Morning!
We had the first photoshoot this morning and I was the only model that could make it, but we actually have had more models agree to be in it and we should have a full calendar!

Went over and modeled at the pool at the club where I work out.

A girl with cerebral palsy is going to be in it, another girl with a TBI, and I actually found out that a first responder to our wreck, the one that got me breathing again, is missing his leg below his knee and he wants to be in it!

It's going to be HUGE!
Reply/Quote
We had the second photoshoot this morning and here's the guy from the Special Forces (I think) that ended up being paralyzed from a gunshot when he became a cop after the military!

[Image: 240654306_843658825590_29569572696523939...e=613999E4]

[Image: 241568421_843658840560_33310839443734595...e=6139A663]

[Image: 241461882_843658830580_52784246663166547...e=613A7EB7]

Dude's A BOSS!
Reply/Quote
I dunno Brad.... tossing a paralyzed dude in the deep end just to get pictures of him sinking seems a little over the top...... Ninja
I know some of the guys that were involved in that incident in Georgetown. It was a damn shame.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2021, 06:27 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: We had the second photoshoot this morning and here's the guy from the Special Forces (I think) that ended up being paralyzed from a gunshot when he became a cop after the military!

That sucks Brad.  I don't know his details but it does go to show that being a police officer is commendable and dangerous.  Not to start a political forum but sometimes that is forgotten.  It must be very hard for him.  Thanks for sharing this Brad and your contributions to society that you do as well.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2021, 11:25 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: That sucks Brad.  I don't know his details but it does go to show that being a police officer is commendable and dangerous.  Not to start a political forum but sometimes that is forgotten.  It must be very hard for him.  Thanks for sharing this Brad and your contributions to society that you do as well.

What's really hard about that situation is he was hit with another cop's bullet. They both have to live with that.
s
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2021, 10:54 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I dunno Brad.... tossing a paralyzed dude in the deep end just to get pictures of him sinking seems a little over the top...... Ninja
I know some of the guys that were involved in that incident in Georgetown. It was a damn shame.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47y4xmimtw1i27lfw4hm...y.gif&ct=g]

Shocked

My aunt (mom's sister) and her family live in Georgetown and she's actually the one that gave me his name.  Definitely sad.
(09-06-2021, 11:25 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: That sucks Brad.  I don't know his details but it does go to show that being a police officer is commendable and dangerous.  Not to start a political forum but sometimes that is forgotten.  It must be very hard for him.  Thanks for sharing this Brad and your contributions to society that you do as well.
Sucks what happened to him but he's a BOSS for being in the calendar and his pictures are unbelievable!
(09-06-2021, 11:38 AM)Sled21 Wrote: What's really hard about that situation is he was hit with another cop's bullet. They both have to live with that.
s

Yeah.  

When he was telling the lady that's putting all the info on his page what happened to him he was very short and wouldn't go into any detail about it.  

I don't know if he was just uncomfortable talking about it or if he was still mad or what but it wasn't my place to ask.

He also wouldn't take his shirt off until he was in the pool which the only thing I could think of is because he didn't want people seeing his scar.  I embrace mine, even though some are hideous, but I'm not going to pretend I know what it's like to have his for that reason.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2021, 11:54 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47y4xmimtw1i27lfw4hm...y.gif&ct=g]

Shocked

My aunt (mom's sister) and her family live in Georgetown and she's actually the one that gave me his name.  Definitely sad.
Sucks what happened to him but he's a BOSS for being in the calendar and his pictures are unbelievable!

Yeah.  

When he was telling the lady that's putting all the info on his page what happened to him he was very short and wouldn't go into any detail about it.  

I don't know if he was just uncomfortable talking about it or if he was still mad or what but it wasn't my place to ask.

He also wouldn't take his shirt off until he was in the pool which the only thing I could think of is because he didn't want people seeing his scar.  I embrace mine, even though some are hideous, but I'm not going to pretend I know what it's like to have his for that reason.

Unless they have been settled, he has an ongoing lawsuit and probably has been instructed not to say much about it. They may have settled, I haven't kept up with it. 
Reply/Quote

Yep - 95% of police are good people genuinely out there trying to protect and serve. A few cops do some wrong doing and people begin to stereotype the entire force and call for them to be "defunded". 

The people that don't want to be stereotyped are basically stereotyping - it's insanity. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote