Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
We Hadn't Won Since '91: Coincidence or Destiny?!
Coincidence or destiny?!

[Image: 272071637_10220279081079255_765158904297...e=61E9A952]

It's beautiful.......... 

Cry
Reply/Quote
Who Dey!!!!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
If you’re into this, I have to let you know about our game against the Titans; likely Derrick Henry’s first game back. It’s on 01-22-22. Derrick Henry’s jersey number? 22.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Destiny

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
We have not been to a Super Bowl since '89, so I guess our hopes for a return all ride on Drew Sample.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 08:21 AM)magikod Wrote: Who Dey!!!!
Who-Dey ALL DAY!
(01-17-2022, 09:22 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: If you’re into this, I have to let you know about our game against the Titans; likely Derrick Henry’s first game back. It’s on 01-22-22. Derrick Henry’s jersey number? 22.
Assuming that he won't be the same dominating force he was, I think them feeding him the ball a lot could be beneficial to us. Tannehill doesn't scare me at all, so load the box, pray we can get a few stops on Henry or even just that he's not his dominating self, and move the chains to control the clock and keep him off the field.

I pray that Taylor doesn't try and get too cute and go for big plays because, yes, a few might be good if the opportunity presents itself, but this game will be won by controlling the ball and controlling the clock. Move the chains! 

WIN THE TIME OF POSSESSION!
(01-17-2022, 11:03 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Destiny

[Image: robert-downey-jr-praise-the-lord.gif]
Reply/Quote
Coincidence, just like it was "fitting" that we broke the Bo Jackson curse against his old team.
Reply/Quote
Put JC on the other side and it's 19. 1991...

This is big..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 06:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Put JC on the other side and it's 19. 1991...

This is big..

Would have been BEAUTIFUL...........

I can't believe the city doesn't seem to be going more nuts over this.

I'm actually glad we're not because it's like winning one game isn't enough and this city expects more!

Gotta figure out if we want to go downtown because that will be crazy, but so will most bar and restaurants in the area.
Reply/Quote