Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Have a Tough, Physical Defense
I love the toughness. They were not just trying to get Jackson to te ground yesterday, they were trying to punish him with legal hits.

This defense has been fun to watch.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 10:47 AM)Sled21 Wrote: This is a full grown mean aggressive man!!!! I loved it when they were interviewing other players for the NFL Top 100 and they interviewed some OT about Hendrickson. His first words were "Man, that guy never shuts up....... but he's a really special player" Trey's a talker.

I'm good with the talking as long as he and the defense back it up. I hope his chatting and good play helps the defensive continue to build an identity as a tough, mean defensive. I love we have this dude. I didn't understand why people cared the Brown family paid him big dollars over Dunlap.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 10:49 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm good with the talking as long as he and the defense back it up. I hope his chatting and good play helps the defensive continue to build an identity as a tough, mean defensive. I love we have this dude. I didn't understand why people cared the Brown family paid him big dollars over Dunlap.

And remember how many crapped on him being listed as an "All-Pro" because it was PFWA instead of AP (not that it matters, the NFL lists him in the record books as All Pro) He'll make the AP list this year, or at least should.
Reply/Quote