Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We May, MAY Have Exposed Bmore's D...
I mean, we all know Joe is the best QB in the league against the blitz and it was only a matter of time until he adjusted.

But I noticed that (at least, on TV; All-22 may reveal otherwise) there were never any safeties in the middle of the field, especially on the deep runs; did Wink play a bunch of 0 and it bit him in the ass?

If so, we may have just exposed how to beat that D and if it can somehow topple the Ravens from being front-runners going forward (not saying it will), then perhaps we'll be able to take care of business against them a lot more often and not need to worry about them as much.

Again, someone would need to do a MUCH-deeper dive on it, but it would be great if we can pencil in 2 wins every 3 games against them again, like it was from 2010-2018 (2011 being the outlier).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Were they running the same D as last year when we got our ass beat in Baltimore?
Reply/Quote
I don't have a clue how they shut down Hebert.

I have watched the Ravens play three times this year. I have seen their defense get absolutely roasted by David Carr (34-56, 435 yds, 2 td 0 int), Carson Wentz (25-35, 402, 2 td, 0 int) and Burrow (23-38, 416, 3 td, 1 int)
Reply/Quote
Their defense isn’t the Ravens D of old. Ravens fans say the way to beat them is over the middle. Also the Ravens lucked out on a few of their wins. Eventually that catches up to teams.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote