Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We all know about Hendrickson's streak
Team record 7 straight game with a sack, but Hubbard has been playing almost as well over that same stretch.

Trey...18 tkls...   5 solo...   8 sacks... 6 TFL... 11 QB hits... 2 FF... 0 FR... 0 PD
Sam..24 tkls... 15 solo... 5.5 sacks... 9 TFL...  9 QB hits... 0 FF... 2 FR... 3 PD
Reply/Quote
Sam & Trey… it sounds like a comedy duo but these guys aren’t a joke… they feed off each other and are turning into a top 5 combo.
Reply/Quote
Henderson was nothing but a product of the rest of the line in NO, and Hubbard can't rush the QB. Ninja
Did I get all that right? Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
These guys are wrecking the league.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 04:02 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Henderson was nothing but a product of the rest of the line in NO, and Hubbard can't rush the QB.  Ninja
Did I get all that right? Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious

i thought Sam had at least 7 sacks?
Reply/Quote
Sam is actually eating more now because of Trey - offenses are giving help to their LTs and it is giving Hubbard a better matchup. But remember Trey was a product of his line...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 04:02 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Henderson was nothing but a product of the rest of the line in NO, and Hubbard can't rush the QB.  Ninja
Did I get all that right? Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious

Trey has as many sacks this year ad Cam Jordan does the past 2 years combined. Crazy people tried to say he was only good because he played opposite of Jordan. 
Reply/Quote
Any chance Ossai can make it back for the last game/potential playoffs (If they dont bungle the last 6 games)
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 05:09 PM)TheFan Wrote: Trey has as many sacks this year ad Cam Jordan does the past 2 years combined. Crazy people tried to say he was only good because he played opposite of Jordan. 

I loved the signing from the get go and was glad to replace Carl with a guy who finishes. He did more than just get 13.5 sacks. He pressured, played the run well and his attitude is top notch. Great signing by the Bengals!
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 03:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Team record 7 straight game with a sack, but Hubbard has been playing almost as well over that same stretch.

Trey...18 tkls...   5 solo...   8 sacks... 6 TFL... 11 QB hits... 2 FF... 0 FR... 0 PD
Sam..24 tkls... 15 solo... 5.5 sacks... 9 TFL...  9 QB hits... 0 FF... 2 FR... 3 PD
I was wondering about this myself.. these past 4-5 games, you could argue Hubbard's been our Best DE...
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 05:18 PM)Tony Wrote: I was wondering about this myself.. these past 4-5 games, you could argue Hubbard's been our Best DE...

I think he's the better all around guy of the two. Trey is the better pass rusher. I'm not knocking either of them before the sensitive types jump on anything. Glad to have em both.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 05:24 PM)jason Wrote: I think he's the better all around guy of the two. Trey is the better pass rusher. I'm not knocking either of them before the sensitive types jump on anything. Glad to have em both.

They work perfectly together. Hendrickson pressures them from one side and Hubbard cleans them up from the other. And, if the QB is caught looking at them, BJ, DJ and Larry will have at them from the center.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 05:12 PM)Covington11 Wrote: Any chance Ossai can make it back for the last game/potential playoffs (If they dont bungle the last 6 games)

Curious myself
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 05:12 PM)Covington11 Wrote: Any chance Ossai can make it back for the last game/potential playoffs (If they dont bungle the last 6 games)

Hello and goodbye (that was quick), but I think he is not able to come back.  I wish he was able.  
Reply/Quote

(11-29-2021, 06:09 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Hello and goodbye (that was quick), but I think he is not able to come back.  I wish he was able.  

"Defensive end Joseph Ossai was placed on the Reserve/Injured list after injuring his wrist and knee in the preseason. He cannot get the IR-return designation because he was not on the initial 53-man roster."
https://www.cincyjungle.com/2021/8/31/22650964/nfl-cuts-2021-bengals-roster-joseph-ossai-texas-longhorns-news-lsu-football

I guess they didn't temporarily cut anyone to keep him on the roster to IR him, so he's officially out for the season. No coming back in 2021.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 06:01 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Curious myself

Meant to quote you too. But no, unfortunately (see my post above) Sad.
Reply/Quote
Why was Covington banned? Dude only has 3 posts.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2021, 05:20 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Why was Covington banned? Dude only has 3 posts.

Probably a new ID for someone already banned.

That happens a lot.
Reply/Quote
Could not be happier with Hubbard and Hendricksons production and can't wait until Ossai gets in the mix with them.

So glad they are both signed for the foreseeable future as well.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2021, 06:34 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Could not be happier with Hubbard and Hendricksons production and can't wait until Ossai gets in the mix with them.

So glad they are both signed for the foreseeable future as well.

And Reader.  And Chido.  And Hilton.  And Wilson.  Soon to be....Bates!

On offense?  Burrow, Mixon, Boyd, Higgins, Chase, Uzomah, Williams, Adeniji, Evans, Sample, Carman, Smith, and Prince, are all signed through 2023 season.  That's awesome. 
Reply/Quote
Need to get "Big Spain" under contract quickly.
Reply/Quote