Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We all said ZT couldn't coach...
Watching CBS Bill Cowher saying the Bengals with Zac Taylor on offense and Lou Aranumo on defense have two really great coaches. Ja Mar Chase asked about losing Boyd and Tee Zac came to me and said we are going to really move you around be ready. After the game he said Chase has to be really smart to play those other two’s position at times. Very impressive how they all responded.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Guess what..The other team also gets paid to ruin your day.  Some of you would b#tch if they hung you with a new rope..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Getting the win and putting up 23 without Higgins, Boyd and Hurst - against a team that has owned them recently - is pretty impressive, IMO.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 07:47 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Getting the win and putting up 23 without Higgins, Boyd and Hurst - against a team that has owned them recently - is pretty impressive, IMO.

Totally agree!
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
Lou and Taylor showed again why they are solid coaches today
Reply/Quote
I find myself sitting watching games that are close in the first half and thinking "Just wait till Lou makes his halftime magic." I didn't have near the confidence in the defense before, even when Zim was here.
Reply/Quote

Hats off to Taylor and Callahan for this one.

Reply/Quote

It’s starting to click…

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 06:19 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Zac secures a winning record for the year.

2nd winning season in a row, too.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 01:21 PM)PhilHos Wrote: 2nd winning season in a row, too.

What's crazy to me is that Marvin didn't have back to back winning records until 2011-2012. Even the immortal Sam Wyche never had back to back winning seasons.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 01:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote:

That was a badazz vid Rfaulk. Thanks. Rock On

BTW, it was Trayveon Williams who made that great blitz pickup not Chris Evans. Only mistake I could see in this vid.

Dude knows his stuff. Thought I saw that La'el widens his gap all the time. Also makes me think higher of him even though he
had a rough game besides the great run block for the big Mixon gain. Expecting much better play out of La'el against the Bucs.
Reply/Quote