Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We are Still in the Running for the Playoffs
We are Still in the Running for the Playoffs with the record of the AFC North we are still contenders for a playoff push. If we can beat the Ravens we are right in the mix of the AFC North Race. Who is with me? Anyone? Let me hear you!! Come on give it to me let me hear what you want! Did I hear a Victory! Sure you Got it a Victory for the Bengals! Better Pass Rush! You got it! Better running the ball up the middle You Got it!!! Now Go Go Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHH

Yeah and the Fans are going wild!! Yeah!!! Yeah!!! WHO DEY WHO DEY WHO DEY!!!

I don't understand what is wrong with you guys, you are lying around here Cry and we are only 0-5 what a bunch fly by night football fans you guys are... well not this guy I am all in I am cheering for the Home Team I am going to be chanting and throwing pumped up fist in the air, I am going to be stomping my feet and yelling the entire Game for a Bengals Win...

I don't think I will ever understand you guys how you guys are giving up so early in the season no I just don't understand any of yuns.
Reply/Quote
Not sure if you posted this in jest or not, but given the state of the AFCN this season, if this team starts clicking, we would still have a shot at the Division. Crapsburgh is on their 3rd string QB, Cleveland is Cleveland. If something derails Lamar this year (you remember Lamar, when I mentioned drafting him here everyone said he had no arm), then Baltimore could be easily caught. Now do I think it will happen, probably not, but we're only 5 games into a 16 game season. Lot's of football yet to be played.
Reply/Quote
I remember my first morning beer.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 09:22 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I remember my first morning beer.

You can't drink all day if you don't start early.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 09:23 AM)Sled21 Wrote: You can't drink all day if you don't start early.  Hilarious

Damn right
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
We will be the 1st 3-4 win team to win the Super Bowl!
Reply/Quote
I remember in 1991, Wildman Walker sat on top a bill board for 61 days until the Bengals finally won.
Reply/Quote
Making the playoffs ? In this division I wouldn't say it's impossible. Didn't Seattle make it with 7 wins several years ago ?

Winning in the playoffs ? Cry
Reply/Quote
Did we trade for 2 new tackles and 2 new linebackers last night???? That's awesome! 

WHO DEY! (everyone)  Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Playoffs?

Reply/Quote
Weren't we still in it in 2017 til December when we played Pittsburgh in the JuJu, Shazier, Burfict game? Even if we were, we ain't makin no playoffs...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 10:06 AM)Goalpost Wrote: I remember in 1991, Wildman Walker sat on top a bill board for 61 days until the Bengals finally won.

Damn forgot all about that.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are on pace for a Top 5 pick in the draft. The last time they got a Top 5 pick, they got an elite player.
I don't want to jeopardize a Top 5 pick for the sake of barely making the playoffs and not having the talent to go deep in the playoffs.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 01:21 PM)jason Wrote: Weren't we still in it in 2017 til December when we played Pittsburgh in the JuJu, Shazier, Burfict game? Even if we were, we ain't makin no playoffs...

And even if they make the playoffs, they aren't beating any of those other teams.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 01:47 PM)ochocincos Wrote: The Bengals are on pace for a Top 5 pick in the draft. The last time they got a Top 5 pick, they got an elite player.
I don't want to jeopardize a Top 5 pick for the sake of barely making the playoffs and not having the talent to go deep in the playoffs.

I agree.  Bengals need to fix some things and if they win more than 4 games, they will be around 8th pick in the draft.  I want them to be top 3 of next draft and get some elite players.  Not that Tobin will draft them... Cry
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
It’s like deja vu from last season. Naive fans thinking this team has the management, coaching or players to make the playoffs, when our own eyes tell us on Sundays that’s not happening this year.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 09:11 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: We are Still in the Running for the Playoffs with the record of the AFC North we are still contenders for a playoff push.  If we can beat the Ravens we are right in the mix of the AFC North Race.  Who is with me?  Anyone? Let me hear you!!  Come on give it to me let me hear what you want!  Did I hear a Victory! Sure you Got it a Victory for the Bengals! Better Pass Rush!  You got it!  Better running the ball up the middle You Got it!!!  Now Go Go Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHH

Yeah and the Fans are going wild!!  Yeah!!! Yeah!!!  WHO DEY WHO DEY WHO DEY!!!

I don't understand what is wrong with you guys, you are lying around here  Cry and we are only 0-5 what a bunch fly by night football fans you guys are...  well not this guy I am all in I am cheering for the Home Team I am going to be chanting and throwing pumped up fist in the air, I am going to be stomping my feet and yelling the entire Game for a Bengals Win...

I don't think I will ever understand you guys how you guys are giving up so early in the season no I just don't understand any of yuns.

I am with you!!

Yes  

Our offense has a lot of momentum from that fourth quarter against the Cards.  We are finally getting clicking.

:andy:

Green, Glenn, and Williams will return later in the season to carry us down the final stretch of the playoff run.

Dancing Who Dey Happy WhoDey2 Garfield
Reply/Quote
If you really believe you will be at the next home game with the other seven delusional fans so they can take you to the funny farm.
Reply/Quote
Hey at this rate it only will take 2 wins to be back in the race lol.... WOW how the mighty AFCN has fallen
Reply/Quote
They’re 3 games behind the division leader after 5 games. The Bengals might not win 3 games all year. They just got beat at home by a rather crappy team. They aren’t going to gain 3 games on anyone.
Reply/Quote