Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
We are going to beat the Titans
(01-18-2022, 12:56 PM)Tony Wrote: Titans DBs and pass defense are ranked 27th. Expect an air assault.. Burrow is 4-0 his last 4 games with a 134 rating and 10 tds... 41-24  Bengals....

I hope Tee is in better health for the air assault. We know he missed some practice last week with the foot injury, Zac said it was nothing, but then Tee didn't do much during the Raiders game. I don't know to what extent, if at all, a foot injury contributed to him not doing much or the Raiders defense dictated no action for Tee. I just hope he is healthy as can be for the Titans game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 12:21 PM)Au165 Wrote: The handling fee, admin fee, fee fee, because we can fee, "what are you going to do not go" fee, etc.

That answer for me is often a "yes, I just won't go" if the fee is too much lol.
I don't find it that big a deal to watch an event on TV vs going in-person.
I'll for sure get better angles watching on TV compared to being at the game.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 01:04 PM)ochocincos Wrote: That answer for me is often a "yes, I just won't go" if the fee is too much lol.

Yea, I haven't gone to a game in person in years. I like to see the replays/rewind it to look at nuances as the game goes.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 01:04 PM)ochocincos Wrote: That answer for me is often a "yes, I just won't go" if the fee is too much lol.

Try 333seat.com. I feel like their fees werent as bad. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 01:21 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Try 333seat.com. I feel like their fees werent as bad. 

Looking like that will also have $300+ per ticket.
I'm trying to get under that if possible.
About the only place I found under was TickPick.

Note - I'm frugal and also thinking about getting a boat this year, so trying to save as much as possible to put toward the boat lol.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 12:56 PM)Tony Wrote: Titans DBs and pass defense are ranked 27th. Expect an air assault.. 

Actually Titans have a very efficient pass defense.  That are #9 in passer rating allowed.  The only reason they give up a lot of yards is because teams throw against them so much (628 attempts, 3rd most in the league).. They allowed the 7th fewest tds and 7th lowest completion percentage.  Only 9 teams had more interceptions.
Reply/Quote
I live in Atlanta, so I'm thinking about waiting until Friday to see if prices come down at all. I just got home from Cincy last night and I'm still recovering a little and spending another $1000 or more to go stay in Nashville and go to the game is maybe more than I'm willing to do.

But, maybe not. I'd hate to miss another W. FOMO is real.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 11:39 AM)ochocincos Wrote: The key will be getting up on them early, and by two TDs.
Force them to start throwing.

If they get a lead early, they're just gonna keep rushing and drain that clock.

I'm debating whether to go or not. Tickets are getting pricey with the service fees and taxes tacked on.

Makes me wonder if we win the coin toss, we should take the ball first. Generally, the Bengals like to have the ball for the start of the second half. But getting an early lead could be one way to slow down the Titans' running game. 
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 12:48 PM)magikod Wrote: Yeah, stop the running attack by the Titans and make Tannehill (and his superhot wife) beat us in the air passing attack.

Tiger Who Dey Rock On

Found a way to slip his wife in, I see.
Reply/Quote
The Titans aren’t some punk team. They are going to be very difficult to beat. I have plenty of confidence by way of the Joe Burrow advantage, but a quarterback cannot do everything.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 01:37 PM)Nepa Wrote: Found a way to slip his wife in, I see.

I wish! 

Check her out!

[Image: Tannehill.png]

[Image: picture-4.jpg]

[Image: lauren-lobshots-tannehill-6.jpg]

[Image: lauren-4-jpg.jpg]
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
I think we win if Hendrickson plays but it will be close either way. Tennessee is still the number one seed for a reason, even if they’re not as impressive as some of the one seeds in the past. Much respect to what they’ve accomplished down there. Henry is a beast and Tannehill is good enough to pick apart a defense if he has time.

I’ll go 24-21 Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Everyone talks about Derrick Henry and AJ Brown but that Titans defensive front is one of the most complete the Bengals have seen all year.

They don't have a "superstar" but that front of Bud Dupree - Denico Autry - Jeffery Simmons - Harold Landry are killing it. They can also put in a NT like Naquan Jones and easily go from a 4 to a 5 man front.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
As long as their 3rd string QB doesn't start, we have a chance.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 02:06 PM)Synric Wrote: Everyone talks about Derrick Henry and AJ Brown but that Titans defensive front is one of the most complete the Bengals have seen all year.

They don't have a "superstar" but that front of Bud Dupree - Denico Autry - Jeffery Simmons - Harold Landry are killing it. They can also put in a NT like Naquan Jones and easily go from a 4 to a 5 man front.

Yeah, our offensive line has there work setout in front of them. Hopefully they can get the job done.

No one likes the pics of Tannehill's wife? haha  Hilarious Hilarious
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 11:39 AM)ochocincos Wrote: The key will be getting up on them early, and by two TDs.
Force them to start throwing.

If they get a lead early, they're just gonna keep rushing and drain that clock.

I'm debating whether to go or not. Tickets are getting pricey with the service fees and taxes tacked on.

Agree Bengals need to get out of the gate quickly and put up early points 

Don't think the Titans are built for big comebacks. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 02:42 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Agree Bengals need to get out of the gate quickly and put up early points 

Don't think the Titans are built for big comebacks. 
They've been able to come back in a couple games when down by 14+ points - Down 14-0 to the Colts early in the 2nd matchup this season, down 24-9 against the Seahawks at halftime. 
The 2nd Colts game had AJ Brown with a nearly 60 yard TD pass to tie that up 14-14 in the 2nd quarter.
That Seahawks game was where Henry had 182 rushing yards and 3 TDs. All of his TDs came in the 2nd half, one of which was a 60 yard run.
Both of those games ended up going to OT.

If the Bengals can get up early, they need to try to keep the Titans from making a big play. Titans don't make long runs or passes often, but they do occasionally.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I'm already talking shit to Chiefs and Bills fans, so we better beat the Titans. I don't want to have to walk these words back.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Luckily got tix Sunday night... they've tripled in price... any word on happenings in N'ville on Friday and tailgating on Saturday? Paint that town Orange and Black!
Reply/Quote
I appreciate your optimism,but,in all reality,this is a very good football team the Bengals are going up against this weekend.Yes,if they can at least contain Henry to some degree that would certainly help.Looking forward to the game,that’s for sure.My biggest concern is the injuries on the DL.Go Bengals!
Reply/Quote