Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
But wait, there's more..
(01-27-2023, 04:13 PM)bengals67 Wrote: They beat the jags by one TD after a crucial fumble by jags

Our QB is better than jags

Our Wrs and TE combined better than jags

Our defense better than jags.

If we don’t turn the ball over I think our chances are very good.

This is all true but I’m sure Buffalo was thinking the same thing last week after the Bengals WC game. Just replace Jags with Ravens - except for the defense part.

The Bengals are a better team over all but the Bengals O line could regress, Chiefs are at home (although not sure that’s an advantage vs Cincy) and KC still has Mahomes so I don’t expect a blow out.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 10:21 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: This is all true but I’m sure Buffalo was thinking the same thing last week after the Bengals WC game. Just replace Jags with Ravens - except for the defense part.

The Bengals are a better team over all but the Bengals O line could regress, Chiefs are at home (although not sure that’s an advantage vs Cincy) and KC still has Mahomes so I don’t expect a blow out.
And KC finally has a running game  that worries me
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Tuna in a can...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 10:47 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: And KC finally has a running game  that worries me

They've probably always had a running game.  They just rarely commit to it.  We'll see if they have the discipline to do it this week.  Fortunately, the Bengals have a really good run defense.  Let's be honest.  When you people talk about the Chiefs, is the running game really what makes you fear them?

If the Chiefs have to lean on the run to have a chance against the Bengals potent offense, I'll take that as a win.  I'll take my chances with Pikachu and McKinnon all day vs Mahomes and Kelce.  
Reply/Quote
I want Chase to get a deep bomb so bad

Too bad teams would rather die than play single high against us
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 11:45 PM)Housh Wrote: I want Chase to get a deep bomb so bad

Too bad teams would rather die than play single high against us

Spagnuolo is stubborn as hell, he will give Burrow some 1-on-1’s

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2023, 12:16 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Spagnuolo is stubborn as hell, he will give Burrow some 1-on-1’s

So what you're saying is, they will grab our WRs and no flags?
Reply/Quote
Tiger

Those guys got a shout out from #9 too.
I guess they didn't see it nor care. 48 Laws is this game!
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 01:28 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: yeah he just means they will be tugging on jersey's

The playoffs always have more of it.  Just have to fight through it and complete the catch.  I have a lot of faith in our guys to do just that.  
Reply/Quote
So, to quote the immortal words of the Blues Brothers..."WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM GOD"!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/lifestyle/who-dey-nation-nuns-cheer-on-the-bengals-with-prayers-and-rap/vi-AA16NZ3z?t=10
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 01:46 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It is when it's boldly exclaimed.

Wasn't that a line in Star Trek? To boldly exclaim where no man has exclaimed before?? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote