Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
We are only 1/2 game ahead
(12-07-2021, 03:51 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I don't need wins and losses to tell me who's a good team. 

Not if you are just going to make something up in your head.

How can the entire division be below average yet have the second best winning percentage of any division?  The NFL is about "winning" not your "feelings".
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 01:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Did the username not give it away? Ninja

I don't follow Major League soccer.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 04:44 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Not if you are just going to make something up in your head.

How can the entire division be below average yet have the second best winning percentage of any division?  The NFL is about "winning" not your "feelings".

Based on that logic the Washington Redskins are a better team than the Bucs and the Jets are a better team than the Bengals. The Saints are better than the Packers. 

Wins and losses don't tell the entire story. The Ravens have BARELY eeked out a bunch of wins this year against significantly inferior competition. Yes, they won those games...but they don't look like a great team, especially not a team that is capable of going deep into the playoffs. 

BTW - our division is beating up on the NFC North and the bottom feeders of the AFC South/West. The Vikings, Lions, Bears, Texans, Jags, Raiders, Broncos. Big woop. 

This isn't the AFC North of old. The division is not great this year. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 05:04 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Based on that logic the Washington Redskins are a better team than the Bucs and the Jets are a better team than the Bengals. The Saints are better than the Packers. 

Wins and losses don't tell the entire story. The Ravens have BARELY eeked out a bunch of wins this year against significantly inferior competition. Yes, they won those games...but they don't look like a great team, especially not a team that is capable of going deep into the playoffs. 

BTW - our division is beating up on the NFC North and the bottom feeders of the AFC South/West. The Vikings, Lions, Bears, Texans, Jags, Raiders, Broncos. Big woop. 

This isn't the AFC North of old. The division is not great this year. 

[Image: thats-racist-kid.gif]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 11:24 PM)Go Cards Wrote: It's weird so many people who "fear the Raven" this year.

I'm a Lamar Jackson supporter but despise the Ravens and I think the Bengals will catch them.

Yet the ones who hate Lamar and say he sucks are so scared they pull for the steelers.

The Ravens are not playing that well and if the Bengals can take care of business they will catch them with a tiebreaker in place.

Because the Ravens will not run this rack. In fact only see them getting two more wins unless they catch a gear again and start putting up more points.

at Cleveland
Green Bay
at Cincinatti
Rams
steelers

They've only scored 61 points in their last 4 games for a 15 point a game average. Have not scored over 20 points in any of these games.  Plus their defense is not playing as well as earlier in the year.

Would rather just worry about the Ravens than all 3 AFCN teams which are now all in the hunt.

Just me though.

The only thing that scares me about Lamar is his propensity to catch COVID.

I know I pulled for the Steelers was because it then meant Cincy controls their own destiny in the AFC North. Now the next day when i had to listen to the Steeler fans chirp like they really did something; I questioned my choice, but I realized it was best for the Bengals
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 05:04 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Based on that logic the Washington Redskins are a better team than the Bucs and the Jets are a better team than the Bengals. The Saints are better than the Packers. 

Uh, are you on drugs?

Washington 6-6, Tampa Bay 9-3
Jets 3-9, Bengals 7-5
Saints 5-7, Packers 9-3
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 06:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Uh, are you on drugs?

Washington 6-6, Tampa Bay 9-3
Jets 3-9, Bengals 7-5
Saints 5-7, Packers 9-3

You just proved my point. 

The Redskins beat the Bucs. The Jets beat the Bengals. The Saints beat the Packers. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Nailed it.

Thanks for helping me make my point

I thought the same too. That they were washed up this year.

(12-07-2021, 10:25 AM)jj22 Wrote: To the OP's defense there was a lot of Steelers are done, Mike Tomlin sucks comments around here just a couple weeks ago. Finishing better than the Bengals isn't out of the question. Making the playoffs I still think are unlikely given their schedule. But looks like from these posts, Steelers are back to being well respected. That wasn't the case a couple weeks ago if we are being honest.
Reply/Quote