Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We get our first look tonight
At the new orange jerseys.

I will say to date my fave is White Jersey/ Black Pants

Also, do we know what color pants they will wear?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 06:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: At the new orange jerseys.

White pants tonight. The orange on white combo used to look bad with the old uniforms. Hope these look better. I prefer them with black pants

I am still looking forward to seeing the black jerseys on the field.
Reply/Quote

From everything I've seen of the orange jerseys so far, they are my least favorite.
Might change my mind once I see them in game though.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 06:42 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: White pants tonight. The orange on white combo used to look bad with the old uniforms. Hope these look better. I prefer them with black pants

Orange looks bad on everything... That's why you don't have any orange shirts or pants in your closet.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 08:21 PM)jason Wrote: That's why you don't have any orange shirts or pants in your closet.

I don't? Well damn! EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIE!
Reply/Quote
I'd like to see helmet, shirt and pants all black with the white stripes. It would be an interesting effect.
Reply/Quote
I like these orange tops..  They have a much better winning record in orange than any other combination..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
White Jerseys black pants and black socks is my favorite so far. I hated our old white uni's so this is a strange feeling. We should just ditch white pants tbh.

Reply/Quote
Lol. I forgot they were even wearing orange most of this game. Shows I have zero fashion sense.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Those Orange Jersey sure looked sexy on TV. With white pants, I think they are my favorite thus far.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 08:04 PM)ochocincos Wrote: From everything I've seen of the orange jerseys so far, they are my least favorite.
Might change my mind once I see them in game though.

Exactly how I felt, especially after seeing them on the field.  My fav is the white with white pants.  
Reply/Quote
i want black pant black shirt white helmet
white pant white shirt black helmet
why i talking about grown men clothing article
Reply/Quote
[Image: E4q07YsXoAYGU4B.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 07:42 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Exactly how I felt, especially after seeing them on the field.  My fav is the white with white pants.  

I actually kind of like the orange jerseys during games. I still think they look terrible on fans though, as the shoulder stripes look like something you buy at walmart for $5 and iron on yourself, and the stripes hang down people's arms since they don't have pads on underneath. The jersey looks decent with pads underneath though.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote

have to say i dont like the jerseys... Stripes are kinda lost.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 06:42 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: White pants tonight. The orange on white combo used to look bad with the old uniforms. Hope these look better. I prefer them with black pants

No it didn't; you just don't like it as a matter of personal taste.

To the thread, all 3 jersey colours look awesome on TV and indeed, as many were mentioning when they were revealed, they look better on TV, on the players.

Just great visuals!
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I liked the new orange. I thought Tyler Boyd looked great in it. Makes it easy for my daughter to know who we are rooting for too lol.
Reply/Quote
My favorite was always the White Jersey with the black pants. Now I have to go with the solid white as my favorite. It's just BA.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 10:31 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: No it didn't; you just don't like it as a matter of personal taste.

To the thread, all 3 jersey colours look awesome on TV and indeed, as many were mentioning when they were revealed, they look better on TV, on the players.

Just great visuals!

they look more basic than a HS uniform..  The orange on white with no black looked bad on the pants as well.    The jerseys just look solid orange you can barely notice the stripes on the shoulders.  (they look better on the white jerseys) Overall these are a downgrade to what we had imo
Reply/Quote
I like the last orange jerseys more. But I like the current whites as our primary. I would have stuck with the last orange alternates and the current white as our main jerseys. But these new oranges aren’t terrible I guess. Black are okay.
Reply/Quote